Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feeling hurt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so when i think thing are looking up i get myself new other half amd make some new friends along the way for it all to end to day he ended it with me and the friends now don't talk to me great why do i bother trying i mean really i have try and look where it got me no where :( i am giving up now had it with all this pain and hurt :(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Sian,

From reading your posts it does sound like you're at the end of your tether, and don't feel supported by those around you. I'm sorry to hear your relationship broke off just as you were beginning to feel happier, and that it caused you to lose some friends in the process. I wonder if you would feel able to speak to your ex or those friends about how the situation has affected you. Was there something that may have triggered this to happen?

You mentioned in your other thread that your GP spoke about stopping your meds, and that this has made you feel worse - what do you think about going back to your GP and seeing what else they could offer you?

It's so positive though to hear that things had been looking up and that you have been trying; it shows that you do have it in you and that you can go on to feel happier.

Keep talking to us if it helps *hug*
    raich wrote: »
    Hey Sian,

From reading your posts it does sound like you're at the end of your tether, and don't feel supported by those around you. I'm sorry to hear your relationship broke off just as you were beginning to feel happier, and that it caused you to lose some friends in the process. I wonder if you would feel able to speak to your ex or those friends about how the situation has affected you. Was there something that may have triggered this to happen?

You mentioned in your other thread that your GP spoke about stopping your meds, and that this has made you feel worse - what do you think about going back to your GP and seeing what else they could offer you?

It's so positive though to hear that things had been looking up and that you have been trying; it shows that you do have it in you and that you can go on to feel happier.

Keep talking to us if it helps *hug*
    i am not sure what to do i am so tired of it all i am use to it now ppl never stick around anymore i have tried to talk to them about it but just don't want tot know as i said before i am so use to it now i am use to being on my own my gp dose not really help they just tell me i need to get off my meds and start finding wasy to cope with life with out them but not sure how to do that i been on them for so long now my gps don't offer any help
    i just don't no anymore :(
    i am not sure what to do i am so tired of it all i am use to it now ppl never stick around anymore i have tried to talk to them about it but just don't want tot know as i said before i am so use to it now i am use to being on my own my gp dose not really help they just tell me i need to get off my meds and start finding wasy to cope with life with out them but not sure how to do that i been on them for so long now my gps don't offer any help
    i just don't no anymore :(

It might be worth finding a new GP because this sounds highly unprofessional of them? They have a duty of care and telling someone to get off meds and find ways to cope without them, when they need them doesn't seem right to me
    Hiccup wrote: »

It might be worth finding a new GP because this sounds highly unprofessional of them? They have a duty of care and telling someone to get off meds and find ways to cope without them, when they need them doesn't seem right to me

yer i am looking in to looking for a new gp and i feel like i get push away all the time by them
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hey sian,

Just thought I'd check and see how your doing at the moment? did you manage to look into getting a new gp? Let us know how you're doing :)
    Steph wrote: »
    Hey sian,

Just thought I'd check and see how your doing at the moment? did you manage to look into getting a new gp? Let us know how you're doing :)

hello steph not great no not had chase to yet i been in a really bad place
    Can you say a bit more about being in a 'bad place' sian? What has been going on for you the last few days? If you can tell us a bit more we can see what resources or suggestions we might have to help.

It sounds like you could really do with some love and support and if your family and friends are letting you down is there something you can do for yourself maybe? Perhaps a day to be kind to your body and mind, some good food, maybe a walk outside and a treat of some kind, you are valuable and you deserve to be treated well. What would an ideal day look like to you?

Hopefully you will feel up to calling the GP soon and making an appointment to see a different one, you might want to ask if there is one at the surgery that has a special interest in mental health at all. You deserve to be taken seriously so don't be afraid to stand up for yourself, we're all rooting for you *hug*

Jo7 wrote: »
    Can you say a bit more about being in a 'bad place' sian? What has been going on for you the last few days? If you can tell us a bit more we can see what resources or suggestions we might have to help.

It sounds like you could really do with some love and support and if your family and friends are letting you down is there something you can do for yourself maybe? Perhaps a day to be kind to your body and mind, some good food, maybe a walk outside and a treat of some kind, you are valuable and you deserve to be treated well. What would an ideal day look like to you?

Hopefully you will feel up to calling the GP soon and making an appointment to see a different one, you might want to ask if there is one at the surgery that has a special interest in mental health at all. You deserve to be taken seriously so don't be afraid to stand up for yourself, we're all rooting for you *hug*

hello jo7 i just feel like everything i try gose wrong i try to chagne things in my life and something all ways gose wrong so at the point of giving up and i try to walk my dog more and have my music on to try and help but dose not all wyas work not sure whast to do anymore i feel lost in my own head and feel so alone like i have no one to talk to as they all say the same things to me not what i need to hear or want to hear just wont someone to be there for me i rang my gp to day seeing them next monday as just not coping and i dont no i dont really like being out side right now but i have been walking my dog to some woods just up from where i live and sit and just not think just let go and for a little bit i start to feel a little bit like my self
    yer i think i will be looking for a diffrent one to see if i can get the help i really need
    Hi Sian,

How are you doing at the moment, just thought I'd check in to see how you are :)

Sounds like you're trying different ways to change things for yourself like walking the dog more and having your music on but it doesn't always work, which sounds hard to deal with. Does it help sometimes to do this, what other things are you trying?

Sorry to hear that you're feeling lost in your head and really alone, have you thought about any possible ways to try and feel less alone? You're always welcome to come here to talk as much as you like and if it helps to :yes:

I'm not sure if you would have seen this before but there's some info here about feeling lonely which might be useful to read.

We're all here for you *hug*
    Hi Sian,

How are you doing at the moment, just thought I'd check in to see how you are :)

Sounds like you're trying different ways to change things for yourself like walking the dog more and having your music on but it doesn't always work, which sounds hard to deal with. Does it help sometimes to do this, what other things are you trying?

Sorry to hear that you're feeling lost in your head and really alone, have you thought about any possible ways to try and feel less alone? You're always welcome to come here to talk as much as you like and if it helps to :yes:

I'm not sure if you would have seen this before but there's some info here about feeling lonely which might be useful to read.

We're all here for you *hug*
    hello steph i have just try to keep my self busy but i get so tried so fast all i want to do is sleep my life away i hope i don't wake up half the time i jjust want to cry and self harm all the time now just don't no what to do anymore :'(
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Hey sian. Can I just ask what is the mix convert? I just want to sleep aswell close as being dead I suppose :/ but I'm too scared to go to sleep knowing I'm going to be waking up. I self harm a lot and all I want to do is cry. I'm always here for a chat :)
    Hi Sian, :wave:

Sorry to hear that you just want to cry and self harm all the time and don't know what to do. Sounds like things are really tough for you at the moment. It's good to hear that you're trying to keep yourself busy. How are you feeling at the moment? What kinds of things are you doing to keep yourself busy?

Not sure if you've seen this before but here's an article about Looking after yourself which could be useful to have a look at. :chin:

Let us know how you're doing, we're here to support you. *hug*
    Hi Sian, :wave:

Sorry to hear that you just want to cry and self harm all the time and don't know what to do. Sounds like things are really tough for you at the moment. It's good to hear that you're trying to keep yourself busy. How are you feeling at the moment? What kinds of things are you doing to keep yourself busy?

Not sure if you've seen this before but here's an article about Looking after yourself which could be useful to have a look at. :chin:

Let us know how you're doing, we're here to support you. *hug*
    Hello i am seeing friends just trying to keep myself from thinking all the time but dose not work :-( just so tried all the time
    Lost_sense wrote: »
    Hey sian. Can I just ask what is the mix convert? I just want to sleep aswell close as being dead I suppose :/ but I'm too scared to go to sleep knowing I'm going to be waking up. I self harm a lot and all I want to do is cry. I'm always here for a chat :)
    I sorry dont understand what u mean by mix convert i wish i dont wake up in the mornings thank you same for you i am sorry to hear ya going through that