Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Prom dress

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aw that one looks really lovely! I like the shape better than the other one, and I'm sorta thinking of getting a dress like that colour for my prom next year
    So the dress arrived, and it was far too long and far too heavy :( The material was really weird, like lycra which wasn't nice so today I got this http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_008010817147_-1 and sent the other dress back just in case anyone's interested :razz: It doesn't look as nice in the photo, but it suits me more than the other club dress because I'm so terribly small :lol:

I think off shoulder style prom dress is nice choose.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Jarsenyo,

This thread is a few years old now, so I'm going to close it. You're welcome to start your own threads on similar topics and/or post in more recent ones if you like, but we tend to leave old thread in their graves. You can find a bit more about these sorts of unspoken rules, or netiquette, in our Good Manners Guide. ;)

Great to see you posting!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
This discussion has been closed.