Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
No-body around, no-one to talk to, don't evan feel like making another thread. Nothing to say. Feeling sh#t I cry, need to self harm. Why am I struggling to stay alive when it could just be over in minutes😔

Comments

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    It's way way way to painful to be living through this right now. I'm hurting so much 😢 a year and two weeks tonight since what happened and it's taking a toll on me tonight. Feels like it's happening all over again. I can't take it.
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Steph, :wave:

Really sorry to hear that you were feelih sh#t last night and that you're hurting so much. We're all here for you, to listen to you and support you. How are you feeling today? *hug*

Just to also let you know that if you wanted to contact an organisation for crisis support you can contact Papyrus here.

Not sure if you know this already but we have Support Chat which is a live group chat where you can give and get peer to peer support from other people. It's open from 8pm to 9.30pm Sunday to Thursday, if you wanted to come along you can find the join button here Tonight we have a women's only and a men's only chat running from 8 - 9.30pm.

You're welcome to keep posting more threads if it helps to write things down too. :yes:
    It's blumming PTSD oh Steph has themix got any info on PTSD? I didn't evan sleep lastnight. I'm feeling ok now. I tried to join a live chat before and it wouldn't let me 🙃
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Steph, The Mix doesn't have anything specifically on PTSD but there's some info on it you can find here on Minds website and also here on Anxiety UK's website. :)

Sorry to hear you weren't able to sleep last night. What happened when you tried to join chat, how were you trying to access it was on your phone or on a computer/laptop? :chin:
    Thankyou :) I use my phone can't remember what happened or what it said but it didn't work I'll try again tonight.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @Lost_sense - just thought I'd check in and see how you're doing?

*hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.