Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Furious

LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
So been to the doctors..I was hoping I'de get given some medication to help me through the night (again, as a year ago tonight I was raped) but nope she was no help what so ever infact just pis#ed me off. I am now sat hiding in a park as I needed to cry and now not knowing where to go next. I said to her I want to die and can't promise that I am not going to do anything and she just let me go with nothing. I don't want to contact anyone because if I am going to end my life I don't want to be stopped but I fear so much that it won't kill me and I'll end up with injuries or something. I don't want that. I want to die. I did want my pain to stop at one point but I don't feel the pain anymore I feel happiness in my thoughts of being dead.

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Hey @I believe,

Sorry to hear the appointment didn't go very well. It sounds uber frustrating. :(

GPs can be a very mixed bag in how they handle issues around mental health, so it's often a good idea to test a few out and find one that works for you and really tries to empathise with you and provide genuine help. Are you able to ask to see another doctor?

I hope you're doing a little better today, but you can always get in touch with Samaritans (I realise you contact these guys a lot, but it never hurts to reiterate) or I'm Alive (with webchat crisis support) if you find things getting overwhelming in future. Not to point out the obvious, of course - but I would be doing a disservice if I didn't cover this. :)

How are you feeling at the moment? *hug*
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Well I've been asked to have a blood test tomorrow because of my overdosing and then got another appointment booked in with the same doctor I saw yesterday on Monday so I'll give her another chance I suppose! Yeah I contact sams a lot, as you know. I did try and have a chat with 'I'm alive' but it kept saying offline all the times I have been trying. I am feeling a bit better than yesterday/lastnight and glad that is over now the year anniversary since it happened another year then it will be two. Another year add on that he'll be out! He comes out in January 2020 :'(
    Can I ask aswell why are the times funny on here? You know it says underneath what time you made that post the time is incorrect unless my time on my phone is. It's 1:10am on my phone and says it's 12:07am on my post above
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey,

Good to hear you've been feeling a bit better :)

How are you feeling about your appointment tomorrow? I wonder if you have heard of DocReady? It might be worth taking a look at, to help you plan out what you might want to say at your appointment, or even just to list some of the points you might like to bring up :chin:

Let us know how you get on *hug*

P.S. In regards to the time issue on posts, you might find the answer in this thread :thumb:
    I won't go to my appointment tomorrow as I have moved county's so there's nothing to feel about it because it's not happening. I have to register at a new doctors in my new county. Errm yes, I think I have heard of doctor ready. Ah ok thanks I think I have changed it to the correct time now :)