Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Volunteer online and help us develop Expert Support on The Mix

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Expert-featured.jpg

We’re in the middle of trying to improve our expert support here at The Mix.

We currently run expert chats but we’re trying to figure out how we can do more things with experts on The Mix, this could be anything you can think of!

So, we need your help!

We’d like to ask you – the community what kinds of experts you’d like to see on The Mix, what topics you’d like to see covered and to find out how you’d like to receive expert support - via chat or maybe you have another idea, if so we’d love to know and have your input! There’s no right or wrong answer here, we’re just interested in hearing your opinions.

So if you’d like to join in the discussions - We’re going to be running 3 discussion threads the week after next in a private forum. (Monday 23rd May, Wednesday 25th May and Friday 27th May).

Participants will be asked to commit around 2 hours to each thread.

If you’d like to get involved then do let us know you can PM (private messge) The Mix account.

Steph
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

We still have places available for these discussions about the kinds of experts you'd like to see here on The Mix.

If you'd like to take part then please PM The Mix :thumb:

Steph
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    :wave:

We still have a few places for this online consultation that's taking place next week :) You can apply directly here: https://do-it.org/opportunities/b069e120-6dfa-455d-8db5-1a48b43714b6

Clock up 6 hours volunteering in one week :thumb::hyper:

Jo

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    :yippe: Just signed up for this :):thumb:
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jpeople111 wrote: »
    :yippe: Just signed up for this :):thumb:

Great! Any more for any more? :d
    Will you be doing anymore at later dates? I'd like to take part however I'll be away during these dates
    Hey Hiccup,

Thanks for letting us know you'd like to take part. We've PM'd you about this, it should be fine to still take part when you're back :thumb:

Steph

can i sign up?
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Kirsty, yes of course, it's still not to late to join the discussions. You can sign up by filling out this form
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hi I was going to sign up to this on the sunday before, but thought it was too late. I would like to join in if it's still okay ( I have a lot of time on my hand now, since exams are over) :)
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi Apandav, yes of course it's still OK to join, the more the merrier :yes:

If you could fill in this form that would be great :thumb:
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Done :thumb: