Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

YouTubers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering what YouTubers / types of YouTube videos people like watching? I actually want to start making my own so I have a hobby that I'll enjoy doing, just waiting on leads for my ring light and microphone then I can start filming :) I love watching so many different YouTubers it's hard to keep up to date on their videos :D

Comments

• Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    I watch Alfie Deyes - Saconejolys - Joe Sugg and tonnes more people
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Dan and Phil, SacconeJolys, Anna Saccone, Jonathan Joly, AsapScience, Caspar, CutiePieMarzia, Feliidae Sabers, GiovannasWorld, Jacksepticeye, Jim Chapman, Jpw03, Kids w/ Problems, Lordminion777, Marcus Butler, Markiplier, Matthias, Mikey Bolts, muyskerm, PatrckStatic, Pewdiepie, PointlessBlog, superamazingproject, superfruit, syndicatecentral, Tanya Burr, Team Edge, Thatcher Joe, Tom Bristow, Tom Fletcher, Troye Sivan, Tyler Oakley and Zoella
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Woah, asif you could remember all of them xD I watch sooo many but I couldn't relay them like that. True skill needed.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I didn't remember them, I used my sub box...
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Good luck with getting a channel up and running, Jayden!

For me, I usually only really follow gaming channels. My favourites in the past have been TrendkillV01, Fightincowboy, and a few Hearthstone players. Some music promo channels like MrSuicideSheep always deliver, too!

I don't usually get into vloggers and such, but if I do find one I like I will spend some time watching their stuff. One that springs to mind is Ashely Mardell.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.