Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Paranoid thoughts and struggling

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, what's up BananaMonkey?

What is it about the future that's making you feel anxious? We're here *hug*
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Just stupid stuff like going back to work on Monday after having a week off.
    I am also worrying about my neck pain.
    :(
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hey BananaMonkey,

You were saying that you're feeling anxious about stuff like going back to work on Monday after a week off. Sounds tough. It's really good that you're sharing how you're feeling. :) What is it about going back to work that's making you feel anxious?

Sorry to hear that your necks hurting. How long have you been having neck pain for?

Steph wrote: »
    Hey BananaMonkey,

You were saying that you're feeling anxious about stuff like going back to work on Monday after a week off. Sounds tough. It's really good that you're sharing how you're feeling. :) What is it about going back to work that's making you feel anxious?

Sorry to hear that your necks hurting. How long have you been having neck pain for?

I dont really know. I am finding it hard to explain things. Sorry.

Um my neck pain comes and goes. But it started last year.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Just stupid stuff like going back to work on Monday after having a week off.
    :(

I find that this is actually quite a common feeling, even more so with those who have anxiety or anxiety related illnesses. However, the thought of going back tends to be more overwhelming than actually going back. Hopefully, when you go back things won't be as bad as they seem and everything will work out okay. *hug*
    Hiccup wrote: »

I find that this is actually quite a common feeling, even more so with those who have anxiety or anxiety related illnesses. However, the thought of going back tends to be more overwhelming than actually going back. Hopefully, when you go back things won't be as bad as they seem and everything will work out okay. *hug*

Thanks so much for your reply. Means alot. I see what your saying I am okay usually in the day but at nighttime the overwhelming anxiety comes over me. But then again in the days Ive been keeping busy.
    Hey :)

How are you getting on? Is there maybe something you could think of to help you to unwind in the evenings, to ease the intensity of the anxiety?
    raich wrote: »

How are you getting on? Is there maybe something you could think of to help you to unwind in the evenings, to ease the intensity of the anxiety?

Thanks for your reply :heart:

I think I am okay. Still super happy about having another nephew. :heart:
    Back to work today and I woke up early before my alarm so Ive had time to chill a bit.
    I got a early night last night which I think is helping my mood this morning. :thumb:

Thanks for your reply :heart:

I think I am okay. Still super happy about having another nephew. :heart:
    Back to work today and I woke up early before my alarm so Ive had time to chill a bit.
    I got a early night last night which I think is helping my mood this morning. :thumb:

That's lovely news - you must be over the moon :yippe:

Sounds like a smooth start to the day - how did it go in the end? :)

That's lovely news - you must be over the moon :yippe:

Sounds like a smooth start to the day - how did it go in the end? :)

I am :heart:

My day wasnt too bad. A bit stressful and I am tired. But glad its over with.

Glad to hear that you're day wasn't too bad. You were saying it was a bit stressful, what did you find stressful about it?

I don't want to be alive anymore.

Feel so anxious. Nobody to talk to about anything. Just feel so alone.
    What's happened @*BananaMonkey*? *hug*

Deep breaths, and you can always post on here if you need an outlet - we're here :)
    Not okay right now.
    I feel so scared.
    Pretty sure everyone would be happy without me.
    What even is the point.
    Hope you're okay BananaMonkey - sending you hugs *hug**hug*
    Hope you're okay BananaMonkey - sending you hugs *hug**hug*

Not really. Thanks for the *hug*s
    Hi BananaMonkey,:wave:

How are you feeling today?

You were saying yesterday that you feel so scared and that you're not OK right now. That sounds hard to deal with, you're doing really well to talk on this thread about how you've been feeling. How long have you been feeling this scared for?

You were also saying that you're pretty sure everyone would be happy without you and 'what is even the point'. This sounds really tough to feel this way. What do you mean when you say what is even the point?

It's really positive that you're opening about how you've been feeling on this thread. :)

Let us know how you're doing today *hug*

I am really missing my Nanna. I wish I could talk to her again and tell her how much I love her.
    Hi BananaMonkey,

You were saying that you're really missing your Nanna and that you wish you could talk to her again and tell her how much you love her. Thanks for sharing this with us, it's really good that you're talking about how you're feeling, sounds like its a difficult time for you at the moment, How are you feeling this evening?

We are here for you if you'd like to talk more about anything *hug*
    *hug* BananaMonkey

How are you doing today? :)
    I cant do this.
    Hey BananaMonkey, how are you feeling today? You were yesterday that you can't do this, could you tell us more about what you mean by this? You're doing really well to post here about how you're feeling. *hug*