Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Help with motivation please!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi,
I have just failed my first ever exam by one mark and have booked myself in for a re-sit. However I cannot seem to motivate myself to study for it. I have the books in front of me, but I can't get myself to open the book. Please advice me on what I should do?
It is the ACA law exam.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hey Shanaya,

Welcome to the boards! :wave:

Thanks for sharing your post with us.

We are going to move your thread into the student section of the boards. You might get more responses this way.

You were saying that you have failed your first ever exam by one mark and you're booked in for a re-sit but you cannot seem to motivate yourself to study for it.That sounds really hard for you. It sounds like a tough situation for you to deal with. How long have you been feeling this way for? What's causing you to not be able to get yourself to open the books?

There's an article called Study Motivation which you can find here which you might find useful. There is also a section a study and exam section which has lots of other articles which you might find useful too which you can find here

Hope this helps :)