Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Build your own Happy Box!

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
6RepZkL.jpg?1

What makes you happy?!

When you're feeling low, tired or stressed, what are the things that can help you feel better?

We've just launched a whole new section called 'Your Voices' (take a look at the big purple tabs at the top ;) )
It's a place for you to share your stories via campaigns. Our first campaign is Happy Box - create a virtual box of mood-lifting things!

Create a HappyBox – fill it full of things that make you happy for your chance to win one of thirty £10 amazon vouchers. You can upload a list of things you would put in your HappyBox as a blog, or even take a picture of your 'real world' HappyBox. Is your HappyBox full of music? Great! Upload a playlist of all the songs that make you smile. Your HappyBox is then stored in one place (online) to access whenever you or someone else needs it.

Create your happy box here! :hyper:
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've been waiting impatiently for 'your voices' to launch. I'm so freakin' excited :hyper:
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I've been waiting impatiently for 'your voices' to launch. I'm so freakin' excited :hyper:

Its so cool. Ive already started my happy box :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My log-in details don't work and it says my Email already exists? Having a dilemma?
    My log-in details don't work and it says my Email already exists? Having a dilemma?

Mine did this. Try using spaces inbetween your username.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

Mine did this. Try using spaces inbetween your username.

Just tried spaces, it's such a mare, its not working :(

Just tried spaces, it's such a mare, its not working :(

Not to sure, mine didn't work the first time. I had to remove the stars from my name. Hopefully you get it sorted, maybe PM a mod, they may know what's wrong with it.
    Is there a way to edit, or remove something that we have added to the happy box?
    It ain't working still, help?
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I'm going to have a go at this soon! :D
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Is there a way to add to your happy box once you've made it? I know it says I've made one post but how do I make another in the same box ?

I had a great time planning my happy box and its reminded me that there are things that cheer me up when I feel down! :)
    Loving everyone's Happy Boxes so far! :heart:

Looks like quite a few of you have some tech-related questions about using it - hopefully @TheSite can pick these up on Monday :)
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey peeps :)

A few answers to your questions that will hopefully help!

First off - you'll need to set up a new log in for this - your boards log in won't work - we hope to have one log in for the whole site in the future but we're not quite there yet!

That might help with some of the log in issues? Let us know though :)

Secondly, at the moment you won't be able to edit/add to your happy box once it is made - this is really useful feedback though and I have passed it on so that we can look into whether we can make this possible in the future!

Keep your happy boxes coming and let us know if you have any more feedback/issues - it's really useful for us to know :yes:

Jo

:thumb:
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Mine has 'Your E-mail is already in use' so I assumed I already had an account, for the life of me, I can't remember what it is, and there is like no forgot password or all that m'larkey, so I'm clueless as to what my log in could possibly be?
    I made mine! Exciting :D
    Mine has 'Your E-mail is already in use' so I assumed I already had an account, for the life of me, I can't remember what it is, and there is like no forgot password or all that m'larkey, so I'm clueless as to what my log in could possibly be?

Hmm, this is pretty strange :chin: Are you trying to sign up on this page yeah? http://www.thesite.org/sign-up

I'll check in with the tech team in regards to your email address..

Jo
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    @TheSite Just wanted to add- at first when I logged in, it said it didn't recognise my email or password (when it was definitely correct) and I clicked elsewhere and somehow I was logged in (can't remember exactly what happened).

Don't know if its a tech problem or not, just thought I'd make you aware.