Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anti-Psychotics

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My doctor put me on anti-Pysch's yesterday, and an emergency referral to the MH team, But what nobody is understanding is I'm not ill. I don't know why I've been put on them. I had really bad pyschosis two years ago and I was sectioned because of it, spent a long time in and out of pysch wards.
Work are poisoning me, they're putting stuff in my food and soap to drug me, They want to get rid of me, My work has the power to do drug testing due to the nature of where I work. and I think they're trying to get rid of me. When i told my doctor this he put me on anti pyschs. I'm not ill.

Comments

• Cat88Cat88 Posts: 377 Listening Ear
    Hi Redhead. It sounds like you're going through a difficult time - did your doctor explain why they have prescribed this medication? The situation with your work is worrying, have you talked to someone about this?

Have you read this article on Psychosis? It might help you understand the symptoms your doctor is thinking lead to that diagnosis.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Redhead wrote: »
    My doctor put me on anti-Pysch's yesterday, and an emergency referral to the MH team, But what nobody is understanding is I'm not ill. I don't know why I've been put on them. I had really bad pyschosis two years ago and I was sectioned because of it, spent a long time in and out of pysch wards.
    Work are poisoning me, they're putting stuff in my food and soap to drug me, They want to get rid of me, My work has the power to do drug testing due to the nature of where I work. and I think they're trying to get rid of me. When i told my doctor this he put me on anti pyschs. I'm not ill.

Wow that must be terrifying, constantly living in fear that people are poisoning you by putting stuff in your food.

How do they get an opportunity to poison it? Is it like a canteen where you go and collect food or are they going into your personal lunch and tampering with it?

If I were me I would confront my colleagues about it, I'd ask them why they're messing with my food. What is your job if you don't mind me asking?