Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Venturing to the boards after using chat for a while, so here I am

independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
Hi.
I'm Elle. I've been using general chat and women only chat for around 4 weeks now. I have just decided to see what it's like on the boards, and what generally happens here. I'd love to get to know new people, and help others where I can. I will need to figure out what boards I'm most suited to. I'm still in school and currently making big decisions about subjects etc.
So I'll see you around.
Elle.
“Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Hiya Elle,

Its great to see you on the boards - you may recognise me from live chats, my name is Jessica, its great to see you on the boards, see you around *hug*:)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Elle! Glad to see you on the boards, welcome :) xx
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hey Elle, glad you found us :)
    (Kate from chat last night)
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    jpeople111 wrote: »
    Hiya Elle,

Its great to see you on the boards - you may recognise me from live chats, my name is Jessica, its great to see you on the boards, see you around *hug*:)

Hi Jessica, of course I know you. See you around the boards.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Enchanted wrote: »
    Hey Elle! Glad to see you on the boards, welcome :) xx

Hiya. Thank you for your message.
    plugitin wrote: »
    Hey Elle, glad you found us :)
    (Kate from chat last night)

Hi Kate! It finally let me register it was that reCAPTURE thing. Thank you for your message.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Good to see you on the boards Elle :) Let us know if you need any help finding your way around!

-Jo7
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Hi Jo and Notagain.
    Thank you for welcoming me to the boards, I'm still getting used to how things work here. But I'm getting theere slowly.
    Thank you for replying.
    Elle.
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hey Elle :) Welcome to the boards.

I'm Amanda from chat