Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Just got back from Work, my feet hurt xxD
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is it bedtime yet? My dad claims (although, because my glasses are so dark he can't see whether my eyes are open) I wasn't really with it this afternoon. TBF, I did run 10 miles this morning. Only another 16.2 to go and then I would have done a marathon.
    Was given some good to take home last night, including pigs in blankets. One of my pigs was missing its blanket...
    Definitely not completely avoiding a pile of work right now :):):):):):)
    That moment you go shopping with the intention of buying something and buy everything else but that.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey guys how are you all today? What are your plans?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Melian wrote: »
    That moment you go shopping with the intention of buying something and buy everything else but that.

Thats like so me! What did you end up buying? xD
    Hey guys how are you all today? What are your plans?

Hello there ElleLovesChocolate,

Warm welcome to TheSite.org message boards ^.^ - I'm good thanks, how are you? :3

Thats like so me! What did you end up buying? xD

Doughnuts and cookies. I planned on buying milk!

Doughnuts and cookies. I planned on buying milk!

Hahaha, temptations are the worst, I really want doughnuts now, but like only Londis have Vegan doughnuts :( Ooh,and Co-op! I miss cookies though :P

I was planning on being healthier, had rice with stir-fried veg! Felt a lot better than junk food, just need energy now!
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster

Hello there ElleLovesChocolate,

Warm welcome to TheSite.org message boards ^.^ - I'm good thanks, how are you? :3

Hello there. As my username suggests, I'm Elle and I love chocolate lol.
    I'm good thanks.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Elle.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Hello there. As my username suggests, I'm Elle and I love chocolate lol.
    I'm good thanks.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Elle.

Hahaha, must say, I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate, however, you can always win me over with a pack of crisps xD

Hahaha, must say, I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate, however, you can always win me over with a pack of crisps xD

I've really gone off both (and don't have that much of both) since moving out of my parents.

I've really gone off both (and don't have that much of both) since moving out of my parents.

I feel like I'm going of crisps, like I stick to Prawn cocktail and ready salted walkers, cause I like them. But like you know when you just eat to much of something? Crisps don't appeal to me, unless I'm drunk and they're dipped in hummous, found out I really like that when I'm drunk and not so much when I'm sober :P

Chilling with a morning brew after showing, got work in just under 2 hours, but like, I get ages to get ready, and takes me a good half an hour to walk down :P
    As long as I leave the house at 9.15, I should get to work on time, this girl is far to tired today!

I feel like I'm going of crisps, like I stick to Prawn cocktail and ready salted walkers, cause I like them. But like you know when you just eat to much of something? Crisps don't appeal to me, unless I'm drunk and they're dipped in hummous, found out I really like that when I'm drunk and not so much when I'm sober :P

Chilling with a morning brew after showing, got work in just under 2 hours, but like, I get ages to get ready, and takes me a good half an hour to walk down :P

There's an Asian supermarket around here which does some really nice various types of crackers / crisps. Much better than Walkers, etc. Really love their shrimp crisps.

Have really gone off chocolate recently. Alrhough, I did have a chocolate sponge pudding thing last night.
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    ABSOLUTELY LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF....... looked at my chemistry homework for uni and one of the questions is (quote) ......

"When girls put on perfume, why do they usually put it on their ‘pulse points’?"

Like I get why he'd ask that question and with his demonstration in the lecture, but never thought they'd ask it as a question (especially in that wording haha) :d

Nothing ruins your Friday more than realising it's only Tuesday.:mad:
    Enchanted wrote: »
    Nothing ruins your Friday more than realising it's only Tuesday.:mad:

I wish I looked forward to Fridays, :P Legit feel weekendless nowadays :P

There's an Asian supermarket around here which does some really nice various types of crackers / crisps. Much better than Walkers, etc. Really love their shrimp crisps.

Have really gone off chocolate recently. Alrhough, I did have a chocolate sponge pudding thing last night.

Shrip crisps have like actual shrimp in sometime, I can't stand some asian super markets, like if see lobster or crab in a window I will not be going in, that is horrific :( - But asian supermarkets do have good variety of vegan options, the one close to our station defo does, went in once, and bought all kinds of treats ^.^ - But the living sea creaturers trapped in a small box made me sad :(

Shrip crisps have like actual shrimp in sometime, I can't stand some asian super markets, like if see lobster or crab in a window I will not be going in, that is horrific :( - But asian supermarkets do have good variety of vegan options, the one close to our station defo does, went in once, and bought all kinds of treats ^.^ - But the living sea creaturers trapped in a small box made me sad :(

That's just awful. :( I need to go back there some time. They do some really nice stuff.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion

I wish I looked forward to Fridays, :P Legit feel weekendless nowadays :P

I always mistake Thursdays for Fridays so by the time it's Friday I'm so gutted I forget to celebrate!
    plugitin wrote: »

I always mistake Thursdays for Fridays so by the time it's Friday I'm so gutted I forget to celebrate!

Hahaha, my Friday Uni days are hectic, the only day I'm likely to forget is Wednesday, cause it's just in the middle, like I have work today, so up early, then after work I have Uni, I need a break xD
    Someone please tell me is it normal for adults to grow? ........ I've grown an inch and I've just turned 19. Long story, having a debate in family..... And funnily enough I got measured for crutches December and one of the nurses said two weeks ago , they are a bit low I'll put them up, I thought it was a mistake. like I've heard of it happening to guys but I'm female, I thought I'd stop growing???
    apandav wrote: »
    Someone please tell me is it normal for adults to grow? ........ I've grown an inch and I've just turned 19. Long story, having a debate in family..... And funnily enough I got measured for crutches December and one of the nurses said two weeks ago , they are a bit low I'll put them up, I thought it was a mistake. like I've heard of it happening to guys but I'm female, I thought I'd stop growing???

I thought females stopped growing at 18 and males at 21. Could be wrong though.

I thought females stopped growing at 18 and males at 21. Could be wrong though.

I thought so too :chin:
    Not being able to find something because you've put it in the bin, oops.
    Preparing myself for 14hr shift today, trying to decide how much red bull I'll need?
    Procrastinating revision and homework...again
    Lil.Amy wrote: »
    Procrastinating revision and homework...again

Any luck getting started @Lil.Amy?