Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plan Your Week Now!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It’s February. A month when it starts to get warmer outside, and if you’re in love, it may start to get warm inside too. What do you plan to do in the first week of February? Share your suggestions tor making the first week of February fantastically fabulous.

Comments

• Options
    Marathon training, hoping to talk to my cousin this week and will be having a ukulele session with a friend on Skype on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Monday- College (9-4)
    Tuesday- College (9-3) - Counselling appointment
    Wednesday- College (9-3)
    Thursday- College (9-3) - after college meeting with tutor
    Friday- College (9-11)
    Saturday- Boring grocery shopping - Relax - finish off media coursework
    Sunday- Relax - finish off media coursework
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Monday - Uni then minecrafts
    Tuesday - Uni for 1h30m then volunteering for 1-2 hours, then i don't know
    Wednesday - Expecting a Skype induction with another volunteering people place, probably watch some Anime
    Thursday - Uni then I don't know
    Friday - Uni then I don't know
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Marathon training, hoping to talk to my cousin this week and will be having a ukulele session with a friend on Skype on Wednesday.

Wow I wonder what it will sound like over Skype. I'm sure it'll be bettter than if you were both playing the ukulele down the telephone anyway. You just have to hope Skype doesn't do that weird buffering noise.

I hope you're enjoying the marathon training and that the weather isn't having a hindering effect.
  • Options
    jpeople111 wrote: »
    Monday- College (9-4)
    Tuesday- College (9-3) - Counselling appointment
    Wednesday- College (9-3)
    Thursday- College (9-3) - after college meeting with tutor
    Friday- College (9-11)
    Saturday- Boring grocery shopping - Relax - finish off media coursework
    Sunday- Relax - finish off media coursework

It would be good to have a pllan for all the free time in the evenings and over the weekend. home Work and revising are important, but it is good to leave it alone for a while and do other things to give your mind a break.
  • Options
    Hann wrote: »
    Monday - Uni then minecrafts
    Tuesday - Uni for 1h30m then volunteering for 1-2 hours, then i don't know
    Wednesday - Expecting a Skype induction with another volunteering people place, probably watch some Anime
    Thursday - Uni then I don't know
    Friday - Uni then I don't know

How the world is changing. All my pre-volunteering has been done by phone or in person.

What will you be doing in your ovlunteering?
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »

Wow I wonder what it will sound like over Skype. I'm sure it'll be bettter than if you were both playing the ukulele down the telephone anyway. You just have to hope Skype doesn't do that weird buffering noise.

I hope you're enjoying the marathon training and that the weather isn't having a hindering effect.

It's not too bad over Skype, actually. We did use Google; but the video wouldn't work. So we were just using voice (no different to the telephone) which didn't quite work!

Marathon training is going well thanks. Looking forward to the lighter mornings now too. :)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My feet are legit in so much agony after today, took over 36,000 steps, which I know doesn't seem like a lot to some, but for someone has absolutely dreadful iron levels, I managed to stay active from 9.40 in the morning to 11.30 in the evening, just been resting for an hour, and honestly, it's felt so good.

Okay, had work today, it was quiet, which you'd expect on a weekday, with the odd old folk coming in here and there while kids went back to school, but it meant I could get more training in for hot drinks, as I can easily do hot counter and easy drinks like filter coffee and tea varities. Most people went for Coffee and tea to be fair. Which made my life easier xD - Okay, started work at 11, but at 9.50, walked round to friends house (Someone who I go to Uni with, and work with and will live with next year) - Then walked out from hers, bare in mind, she lives 20 minutes from me, and the wind was absolutely helish, that it took me like half an hour to battle wind and get to hers. So got to hers, chilled a bit, and then made it to work, which was dead...So worked finished at 4, went into town, for 4.30, after, went back to friends house, watched half a movie of Bones, do not eat and watch bones. Worst decision ever. Then ran back home at half 5, got changed into Tennis uniform and met another friend to go to Tennis, walked down, found out Tennnis was cancelled due to strong winds, so we just ended up running back for a bit together.

Okay, because Tennis was cancelled, I could relax a bit before going to meet a friend, whom I offered to help her shopping wise, so baked with my housemate, we needed some bonding time to be fair, feels like ages since we've had a proper catch up!!! - So that was good, then ran out to other friends and walked up to the shop, which was 15 minutes away, did housemates shopping a bit, and also helped carry friends shopping back, which I must was was a right mare! Don't have the mucles for it!!!

Okay, that was like half 10 though, so walked home around half 10 from hers, but guess what? - The wind was absolutely herrondous, it took me a half an hour instead of 15 minutes!!! Crikey, was quite the day I must day. But been on my feet from 9.40, and only just taking a break.

But here's the summary for the rest of my week, just had to tell someone about my hectic day.

Not schuled in for work until Friday, and need rota still for this week, should be getting it on Wednesday or tomorrow? So tuesday, lecturers from 4-6 then Karate 6-7.30, prior to that arranged to meet a few people, because I can, meeting with an ISOC memeber about future ISOC related events.

Wednesday, rota, pay day!! xD - And I legit can't remember? :P Some form of activity? xD Oh Badminton! Oh and Gym session with personal trainer ;)
    Thursday, if I'm not working, Lecturers D: - and Badminton again.. Social

Friday...Don't even get me started, I just know I had Badminton will probs be hung over xD Probs working too on event...Erm..Yeah, and legit a full day of lecturers and seminars.
  • Options
    My feet are legit in so much agony after today, took over 36,000 steps, which I know doesn't seem like a lot to some, but for someone has absolutely dreadful iron levels, I managed to stay active from 9.40 in the morning to 11.30 in the evening, just been resting for an hour, and honestly, it's felt so good.

Okay, had work today, it was quiet, which you'd expect on a weekday, with the odd old folk coming in here and there while kids went back to school, but it meant I could get more training in for hot drinks, as I can easily do hot counter and easy drinks like filter coffee and tea varities. Most people went for Coffee and tea to be fair. Which made my life easier xD - Okay, started work at 11, but at 9.50, walked round to friends house (Someone who I go to Uni with, and work with and will live with next year) - Then walked out from hers, bare in mind, she lives 20 minutes from me, and the wind was absolutely helish, that it took me like half an hour to battle wind and get to hers. So got to hers, chilled a bit, and then made it to work, which was dead...So worked finished at 4, went into town, for 4.30, after, went back to friends house, watched half a movie of Bones, do not eat and watch bones. Worst decision ever. Then ran back home at half 5, got changed into Tennis uniform and met another friend to go to Tennis, walked down, found out Tennnis was cancelled due to strong winds, so we just ended up running back for a bit together.

Okay, because Tennis was cancelled, I could relax a bit before going to meet a friend, whom I offered to help her shopping wise, so baked with my housemate, we needed some bonding time to be fair, feels like ages since we've had a proper catch up!!! - So that was good, then ran out to other friends and walked up to the shop, which was 15 minutes away, did housemates shopping a bit, and also helped carry friends shopping back, which I must was was a right mare! Don't have the mucles for it!!!

Okay, that was like half 10 though, so walked home around half 10 from hers, but guess what? - The wind was absolutely herrondous, it took me a half an hour instead of 15 minutes!!! Crikey, was quite the day I must day. But been on my feet from 9.40, and only just taking a break.

But here's the summary for the rest of my week, just had to tell someone about my hectic day.

Not schuled in for work until Friday, and need rota still for this week, should be getting it on Wednesday or tomorrow? So tuesday, lecturers from 4-6 then Karate 6-7.30, prior to that arranged to meet a few people, because I can, meeting with an ISOC memeber about future ISOC related events.

Wednesday, rota, pay day!! xD - And I legit can't remember? :P Some form of activity? xD Oh Badminton! Oh and Gym session with personal trainer ;)
    Thursday, if I'm not working, Lecturers D: - and Badminton again.. Social

Friday...Don't even get me started, I just know I had Badminton will probs be hung over xD Probs working too on event...Erm..Yeah, and legit a full day of lecturers and seminars.

If you're going to pursue a carreer in shopping carrying, weight taining would be a good idea.

I'm not surprised your tennis got cancelled. Before I read that bit I was wondering how you'd play tennis in that weather. What a windy day it has been.

You may have felt tired after today, but imagine how tired you'd feel if you had to count your steps yourself, and how mad you would drive everybody if you counted them out loud.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Tonight- work on some uni. coursework, then relax
    Wednesday- Uni (11-12), then uni work and relax
    Thursday- Tutorial at uni (9-10), 10-12:30 at uni but no classes, probably spend time with my friend and maybe uni work, 12:30-1pm meet up with my mentor then practical class (we are looking at samples of bacteria we took last week) 2pm-5pm, then relax at home.
    Friday- 9am- 2pm uni and psychology appointment at 3:30pm-4:30pm, might meet up with friends as planned (depends what they are doing, as I'm restricted with a fractured foot :( ) , no idea what else I'll do
    Sat-Sun- no idea what I'll do, unfortunately I have to stay home and rest :( , might do some uni work and no idea what else.

Really don't know what to do with my spare time :/