Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i dont know :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i don't know whats worse knowing you are alone feeling both of them and when u come to a place where ya meant to get help and support and got nothing what are ya meant to do :( i am just going not bother with trying to get people to help or have people to talk to as seem no one give to monkeys

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Hi Sian,

I am here if you want to talk? *hug*
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jpeople111 wrote: »
    Hi Sian,

I am here if you want to talk? *hug*
    Thank you
    Hiya sian, what's going on, how are you doing?

Hello a lot going on I am not great wbu
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey sian,

It sounds like you're feeling alone and that you have tried to get help and been let down some how?

Do you want to tell us a bit more about what has happened. We're here for you :yes:

-Jo7
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    TheSite wrote: »
    Hey sian,

It sounds like you're feeling alone and that you have tried to get help and been let down some how?

Do you want to tell us a bit more about what has happened. We're here for you :yes:

-Jo7
    I tried to talk to friends and family they just don't won't to know and have tried on here and got no where so giving up
    I'm sorry to hear that, it can be really gutting when we build up the courage to talk to family and friends and then we don't get the response we really need. Is there anyone you have felt able to talk to in the past that has listened to you? What sort of thing have you said? Sometimes telling people really clearly what we need can help for example - I'd really like you to listen and not jump in but just give me a hug afterwards or, whatever it might be that you feel will help?

When you say you have tried here - I guess sometimes here too, depending on who is online and what experiences they can share your responses will vary but ultimately we're very much here to help if we can and listen to you and I'm sure other will agree with me *hug*