Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan to Make a Cold Week Warm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Were you hoping for a day of work/college/uni/school, only to be disappointed? Never mind! You can plan a week that will keep you so busy, you’ll actually be warm. Tell us your plans here

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I have the whole week of University so I'm good :d
    Today, got a doctors appointment, then going to the best friend's house to give her sister a birthday present
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I have no plans
    Thursday, going town with my mum to do window shopping yay
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got doctors appointment tomorrow and going to the gym. On Wednesday I'm going to Costa with my friend - we can literally waste our whole day in there then babysitting my nephew in the evening. On Thursday I have art group and then ceramics group :hyper: on Friday I've got my nephew and I'm going to the gym on another day too but not sure when yet.
    Hann wrote: »
    I have the whole week of University so I'm good :d
    Today, got a doctors appointment, then going to the best friend's house to give her sister a birthday present
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I have no plans
    Thursday, going town with my mum to do window shopping yay

You could buy a present for who ever you know whose birthday it is next!
    I've got doctors appointment tomorrow and going to the gym. On Wednesday I'm going to Costa with my friend - we can literally waste our whole day in there then babysitting my nephew in the evening. On Thursday I have art group and then ceramics group :hyper: on Friday I've got my nephew and I'm going to the gym on another day too but not sure when yet.

So you're going to get so fit you can run as fast as a butterfly can fly? What's your favourite gym equipment?
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Work work and more work.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    WayneS wrote: »
    So you're going to get so fit you can run as fast as a butterfly can fly? What's your favourite gym equipment?

It would be amazing to get that fit! I love all of the abs equipment, cross trainer, treadmill and bike. I do more but some stuff is difficult! My favourite (dismissing the abs equipment) is probably the cross trainer though :)
    Work work and more work.

Make sure some of the work is fun. At least you'll be warm indoors all day unless they send the children out into the cold.

It would be amazing to get that fit! I love all of the abs equipment, cross trainer, treadmill and bike. I do more but some stuff is difficult! My favourite (dismissing the abs equipment) is probably the cross trainer though :)

The equipment that is difficult may get easier the longer you continue. You could get fit that one day.

It's great that you have developed a diverse routine. It will hopefully make your weeks better.
    Work work and more work.

What can you do in between work to relax this week Narna?
    I had a quick meetin this morning and then went into town, running tomorrow and Thursday. I've got a massage on Thursday, no plans for Friday and Saturday and more running on Sunday. Will probably be visiting the parents at some point.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Working, and hoping I get my car back bloody soon! Some gym thrown in for good measure, too.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I also have the week off Uni! Went home, so spending it with family, because I hadn't went home during Chrismtas, waiting for work timetable, which should arraive today hopefully, and then back to Uni Tuesday, or if I'm working, going back sooner! - But other than that, I can realx and don't have to rush in the busy hectic life of Abi, legit don't even have time for therapy appts and stuff, because I'm either rushing for deadlines, at lecturers/seminars/workshops or at work, #StudentLife - Also working on getting fit and healthy, waking up at 5 in the morning for a run is the most agonizing thing ever, but worth it, also invested in an excersize step, imma get fit and heathy! Already lost 7 pounds!! Bare in mind, only been at it a week, and more in control of food and stuff, like during exams I just ate because stress, not I'm just manning the healthy life! xD
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    plugitin wrote: »
    Working, and hoping I get my car back bloody soon! Some gym thrown in for good measure, too.

Personally need to a join the gym, not only can I not afford it, I also don't have time for it, but I guess if I was determined, I would have found the time, might look into Gym times for the Gym next to us and see how it is, but like once I start paying membership, I kinda don't want it to just go spare, I would want to use it, and be like omg, no time, dilemma, but I guess even if it's an hour a morning, then?
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Thursday - College till 3pm - catch up on coursework at home
    Friday - College till 4pm then go home and relax, listen to music and sleep
    Saturday - Meet my new counsellor - go food shopping with my mum
    Sunday - Nothing planned probably just relax all day
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
    Hot tea and hot chocolate are always good remedies for the cold weather :)

Doing exercise helps too but can be tough as I find it less motivating when the weather is crappy.