Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feeling really crap with no where/ no one to turn to

Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
I dont know what to do anymore, i just feel numb, im home alone - the rest of my family are out partying in the New Year and im sat at home feeling like i just want to cry......i bloody hate everything, i hate myself, how i am and how i look, im just stupid for writing this...i feel like my depression and anxiety is tearing me apart........why cant i just be normal?!!!!! :crying::(:no:.........im sick and fed up of this, will this ever end?
''You were in the wilderness
Looking for your own purpose
Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You're never alone, there is always always someone here for you *hug*
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Enchanted wrote: »
    You're never alone, there is always always someone here for you *hug*

Thank You Enchanted............i just dont know :crying:

- James Arthur (YOU)
    jpeople111 wrote: »

Thank You Enchanted............i just dont know :crying:

Wish I knew what to say to make you feel better but I don't, sometimes just knowing people care can help a little :( x
    Its ok, dont feel bad Enchanted, just good that someone cared to reply.......might go and talk to a helpline x

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Sending *hug* s

Sounds like a positive idea to chat with a helpline- that's what they are there for :heart:

I'm here to listen :heart:

my mum and dad came home early because my mum was sick, urghhh.........i couldnt call a helpline. my dad screamed BE HAPPY at me :(

- James Arthur (YOU)
    i need to talk to someone :crying:

- James Arthur (YOU)
    Sorry to hear, sending *hug*s
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    hey Jpeople,

just wanted to check in to see how your doing :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Hi,

I didn't sleep much last night, I was up texting the Samaritans for ages,.im feeling a little bit better just don't know why I deserve all this crap to happen to me.

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hi,

I didn't sleep much last night, I was up texting the Samaritans for ages,.im feeling a little bit better just don't know why I deserve all this crap to happen to me.

Sending you *hug*s you don't deserve this, and sometimes we fall on hard times, but you can get through this. We are here for you :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Hey @jpeople111, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing today :)
    raich wrote: »
    Hey @jpeople111, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing today :)

Hello Raich,

Im feeling exhausted, havent been sleeping much these days - i feel so low that i find it hard to even do simple things like get out of bed in the morning, get changed from my pjamia's and feed myself.....its stupid i know but thats how i feel and been feeling like that today, im hate everything........i wish i didnt feel like this....i dont deserve any support. :crying::no::confused:

- James Arthur (YOU)

Hello Raich,

Im feeling exhausted, havent been sleeping much these days - i feel so low that i find it hard to even do simple things like get out of bed in the morning, get changed from my pjamia's and feed myself.....its stupid i know but thats how i feel and been feeling like that today, im hate everything........i wish i didnt feel like this....i dont deserve any support. :crying::no::confused:

Hi Jpeople,

Just wanted to send some *hug* s

Also I just wanted to add that your not alone, other people including myself have struggled or been struggling with getting up in the morning and doing acts of care to ourselves. I know that doesn't change things, I just wanted to emphasise that it's not "stupid", as that's the last thing we think of when we feel low.

Of course it is important to try to look after ourselves and eat well, but please don't beat yourself up about it - there is always tomorrow. I find that when I'm low setting myself small goals is helpful e.g. 5 minutes of tidying up vs doing it all (just one example). It's always difficult to start off with, and it normal not to feel happy or even okay at all during it, but it may gradually improve your motivation (even a little). Whilst doing this try to be kind to yourself, congratulate yourself for e.g. that 5 minutes you spent doing ....... (it may not be big to others, but it would be to yourself and that's all that matters).

Additionally, sometimes it's about taking each day, hour or even minute as it comes.

In the long term, I am just wondering are you receiving any support?

You do deserve support just like anyone else on here. It's understandable if you feel you don't but your definitely not alone :heart:

I'm here to listen and keep posting if it helps *hug*