Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are your guilty pleasures?

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey :wave:

So I thought it would be cool to start a fun thread sharing our guilty pleasures.

For me it has to be cheesy music. I love it. Love blasting our old classics and cheesy tunes.

I also love eating nutella out of the tub.

Would love to hear your guilty pleasures?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Banana and nutella crumpets
    Fish fingers (just eating them all alone ha)
    Watching Bend it like Beckham (people always ask me why but I just love the film so much...)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    plugitin wrote: »
    Banana and nutella crumpets
    Fish fingers (just eating them all alone ha)
    Watching Bend it like Beckham (people always ask me why but I just love the film so much...)

Something about banana and nutella on crumpets actually sounds so nice. ;)

FISH FINGERS ARE SO NOMMY!!! :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

Something about banana and nutella on crumpets actually sounds so nice. ;)

FISH FINGERS ARE SO NOMMY!!! :heart:

Banana and nutella anywhere - or strawberries and nutella too!

Banana and nutella anywhere - or strawberries and nutella too!

haha!! gotta say at christmas, I do love banana and nutella pancakes from the christmas markets

haha!! gotta say at christmas, I do love banana and nutella pancakes from the christmas markets

do you ever get these (https://www.pitopia.de/pictures/standard/f/fkphotography/79/fkphotography_1595079.jpg) from the Xmas markets?

Nope cos I dont like strawberrys. But they do look nice.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nomming straight out a tub of Ben & Jerry's :love:

And can't say no to a nutella pancake! :pancake flip:
    raich wrote: »
    Nomming straight out a tub of Ben & Jerry's :love:

And can't say no to a nutella pancake! :pancake flip:

Which flavour Ben & Jerry's? I love baked alaska, but then again I only really like vanilla ice cream.

Which flavour Ben & Jerry's? I love baked alaska, but then again I only really like vanilla ice cream.

Chocolate fudge brownie :heart:

Not tried the baked alaska!

Chocolate fudge brownie :heart:

Not tried the baked alaska!

I haven't had Ben and Jerry's ice cream in so long. People find it really boring that I only like vanilla ice cream, but it is what it is isn't it LOL. I love vanillaaaa :heart:

I haven't had Ben and Jerry's ice cream in so long. People find it really boring that I only like vanilla ice cream, but it is what it is isn't it LOL. I love vanillaaaa :heart:

I have to say I do prefer vanilla ice cream. I find that the Ben and Jerrys ice cream (although, there's a Greek one they do with honey I think it is?) is far too much for me in terms of taste.

I've never had a nutella pancake. Maybe I should!

It's not boring - vanilla is yum too! Especially with strawberries :thumb:
    I dream about meeting a women that would help me dress up like a right slutty tart and be there little play thing I'm not gay by the way

It's not boring - vanilla is yum too! Especially with strawberries :thumb:

Ew not about strawberrys. Lol.
    Is my guilty pleasure wrong or just a bit of fun lol
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    This is one of mine..

28921.jpg
    James wrote: »
    This is one of mine..

28921.jpg

Pitch perfect? :)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    80's Power Ballads
    90's Happy Hardcore
    Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
    Kebabs (whilst sober)
    Weekender Offender 
    30s French Jazz
    Disney films (and kids films in general)
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Kids films :d
    Chocolate milk/milkshakes (yes, I am 18 lol)
    Singing and dancing in my room by myself :p (kinda embarrassing lol)
    I'm emily. I just need a friend who understands
    My guilty pleasure = Eastenders! Love it haha
    Jo7 wrote: »
    My guilty pleasure = Eastenders! Love it haha

Lol Jo I am disapointed in you. Hahahaha.
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    My new guilty pleasure- minion pyjamas :d
    My biggest guilty pleasure is treating myself to a bit of gluten. I miss bread more than cakes now!
    In terms of TV I would say I like a bit of Jersey Shore or Geordie Shore, trash shows haha.