Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Saying hello

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there! Well I've just looked at the boards requirements and it says 16-25. The problem is I'm 36. Suffering from dreadful loniness. Is there a place for us old 'uns to go?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well then, night night
    Hi I'm emily :) I don't know where there's somewhere for you to go but I'm here if you want to talk:)
    Hello Bisson have you thought about having a look at elefriends, their website says " [h=2]Elefriends is a supportive online community where you can be yourself. We all know what it’s like to struggle sometimes, but now there’s a safe place to listen, share and be heard"[/h] So maybe, that could be something you're interested in? here is their link https://www.elefriends.rg.uk or there is also 7cupsoftea.com which are an online support listening service. Ran by peers.

Hope these two help.

Emily, i wouldn't reccomend putting your Number on thesite boards, because thesite boards are open to everyone and anyone and you don't really know who you're giving your number too, if you want to give out your details its best to do through Private Messaging.