Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Isolated and Invisible.

ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 186 Helping Hand
I'm just feeling so invisible. So alone. So isolated. I'm not sure how to go on. I feel there is no support anywhere and the support I do have is about to be snatched away. I'm slowly falling over the edge and I just don't know what to do about anything anymore. I want to cry, self harm, get angry, give up... all at the same time. I don't know why I'm even posting here anyway... I don't expect a reply here. I'm not even sure if I could cope with any of it anyway.

- ShatteredSecrets

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey SS :)

How are you doing today?

We are here for you *hug*
  • Options
    ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 186 Helping Hand
    Hi Raich,

Not good if I'm being honest. Still feel invisible and worried. I had a terrible appointment with the GP today. Idk... Not sure where I'm going with this tbh

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey SS,

I'm sorry to hear your GP appointment didn't go as well as you'd hoped. Do you want to tell us a little more about what's been going on?

It's been a while since you last posted, so just wanted to check in and see how you are doing *hug*