Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A new week has begun and hopefully you’ve planned for it. So what is your plan, that will make the week more wonderful than a week without a plan?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I start marathon training. Urgh!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Working and then London on Fridayyy :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Melian wrote: »
    I start marathon training. Urgh!

When do you do the marathon?
    Working and then London on Fridayyy :heart:

Friday is something you can look forward to as you go through the week at work.
    WayneS wrote: »

When do you do the marathon?

End of April. (it's London) I will get to see my cousin and his children again. Just hope his son doesn't try to stick his hand in my mouth again. :lol:
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    worked for ths first time since my discharge today! Womans aid meeting tomorrow then working in the afternoon ... no idea about the rest of the week :L but got my nephew for a week so will probably be causing trouble with him :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Melian wrote: »

End of April. (it's London) I will get to see my cousin and his children again. Just hope his son doesn't try to stick his hand in my mouth again. :lol:

And we'll get to see you on our televisions. You'll be more famous than me! Get preparing and don't let the cold weather put you off.
    worked for ths first time since my discharge today! Womans aid meeting tomorrow then working in the afternoon ... no idea about the rest of the week :L but got my nephew for a week so will probably be causing trouble with him :)

The nephew will keep you occupied. Hopefully you can think of plenty of things to do with him.
    I had my opperation today, Tuesday I'm going to cardiff. Wednesday and thursday I'm on early shifts at work. And then Friday I've hopefully been paid so gonna go do a little shop maybe buy some new clothes. Saturday & sunday I'm relaxing.