Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Custom Status

SystemSystem Posts: 8,627 Staff Team
Just a small request, how about that everyone's custom status's are changed back to normal, however people that have status's that reflect them can keep them.
And in future people request to have it changed?

Comments

• DomDom Boss Posts: 344 Boards Initiate
    no can do

no matter how much we try, it's just not within our powers. :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dunno, Snoozy seems to be doing a pretty good job of controlling my custom status. :p
    Originally posted by Turtle
    I dunno, Snoozy seems to be doing a pretty good job of controlling my custom status. :p
    .....but its harder to act control you......*hums*
    Problem...

I can't seem to find the thing to edit my custom status anymore. It was there last week and now I can't locate it in the vast edit facilities that was once my profile. So how do I change my status... to say: "drunken poster" or something equally pathetic? "Extreme Poster" sounds rubbish.
    Re: Problem...
    Originally posted by captain kirk
    I can't seem to find the thing to edit my custom status anymore. It was there last week and now I can't locate it in the vast edit facilities that was once my profile. So how do I change my status... to say: "drunken poster" or something equally pathetic? "Extreme Poster" sounds rubbish.

You can't they havwe taken it away from us!:mad:
    Don't deny me!
    Originally posted by tweety
    You can't they have taken it away from us!:mad:

Moderators! Why have you taken this away from us?

Can we have it back?

Pretty please!