Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Meet up signup thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
READ THIS PAGE: http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27921

This thread is for those that are signing up for coming along to the big weekender. If you have any questions or comments please post them in the thread above, not this one.

Thanks,

Alistair
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    "Aye", mocked the Captain, "I'll be there!"
    *is coming* :D
    ahem...........

Memememememememememe!
    count me in. I don't need a t-shirt, already got an official one from the Mods, I can stick my name on the front or something :D
    *would like to beee there*
    Gabz
    xxx
    *will be there*

:)

Don't really have an excuse not to be as I live in Brum although I am nervous I will down a few voddies beforehand. But will I be missing out not staying in the hotel?
    Maybe...
    I'd love to come - I'll be living in London by November - but I'll have to be a 'maybe' for the moment.

Oh, and if I can make it, it might be useful for all to know that my real name is Carody ;). Oh my god I'm really shy, you'll probably all think I'm strange and mute :D.
    Sounds good! Put me down on the list please. :D
    Yeah, I'd quite like to come *wonders what madness has made her sign up*

Plus Birmingham is very close to me so if you all scare me I can run home to my mummy.
    :D

Anyway, I want to show Kirk that I can drink him under the table. Bring it on!
    i'm a maybe im working on the parents:rolleyes:
    Yep, count me in.
    Yuppity, I shall be there.
    *wonders if people will call her Daisy?*
    Don't worry. Everyone still thinks of me as punkinlondon. :mad: Maybe that's what i should get on my t-shirt? Sa-ra-ra-ra AKA punkinlondon :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Sa-ra-ra-ra
    Don't worry. Everyone still thinks of me as punkinlondon. :mad: Maybe that's what i should get on my t-shirt? Sa-ra-ra-ra AKA punkinlondon :rolleyes:

Nah, Punkinlondon AKA Sa-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra :p:D
    Yes I think I will be able to come:)

will be nice to meet you all:)
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    I don't need a t-shirt, already got an official one from the Mods, I can stick my name on the front or something :D

Whowhere! Just because you are Dom's bitch... theres no need to be so proud of it!
    Originally posted by captain kirk

Whowhere! Just because you are Dom's bitch... theres no need to be so proud of it!
    [/QUOTEd]

I'm Karla and Susie's actually :p
    *checks social calender for November*

Well..... it'll be tricky trying to fit that in, but I'll shuffle a few things and cancel a couple of others so i should be able to make it.

:)
    Ellie is nagging me to go with her, so no doubt Ill be there with my darling fiance:)

Oh, Alistair, whys my name on the t-shirt?:p
    Originally posted by Kermit
    Ellie is nagging me to go with her, so no doubt Ill be there with my darling fiance:)

You're going to leave her alone with me... brave, very brave!

However, I suggest you come along to protect her from falling in love with me... it happens regularly.

;)
    *is sceptical*

I'd like to, but it depends on whether or not I'm still in the same job, as I work on saturdays, and wouldn't be able to get holiday. How late can I decide?

And also (I know you said suggestions in the other thread, but its kinda dead) would it not be a good idea to arrange to travel from common cities (london, nottingham ect) in a group, as the journey alone would be crappy.
    Originally posted by Mindless all the way
    I'd like to, but it depends on whether or not I'm still in the same job, as I work on saturdays, and wouldn't be able to get holiday. How late can I decide?

And also (I know you said suggestions in the other thread, but its kinda dead) would it not be a good idea to arrange to travel from common cities (london, nottingham ect) in a group, as the journey alone would be crappy.

I'm from london, I think/hope we doing a meeting place in london that we can all meet then leave together:confused: , I'll PM you later and see if you want to arrange a meeting place incase the "London lot" can't find a suitable location to meet
    Lol how about paddington train station, as that's where the train goes from....
    Originally posted by Alistair
    Lol how about paddington train station, as that's where the train goes from....

Okay then!:o :o

But I take it the other details will released nearer the time, Such as date, time & cost?
    Wish I could go just to meet & see you, you are,

YUMMY !!;) :cool:

Have a nice time all !:D