Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Twitching, coolness near ear and mind headaches

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone had these symptoms?

I've had them for a few months now and I only saw the doc last week thinking it would go away on its own but it didn't. The doc has referred me to a hospital, so I'm waiting for an appointment.

I'm just hoping it's nothing serious. The doc said it could be a nerve...... I'm wondering if it's because I'm suffering from anxiety from not being able to find a new job since December 2013.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey SpinTires :wave:

I think going to see your doctor was the best thing you could have done here - it's good to get these things checked out :thumb:

It could be something like muscle or nervous tension, perhaps, but I'm sure once you get checked out you might have some more answers.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on ;)

Yes I'll let you know. My appointment is on the 16th of next month. (Wish it was sooner!!)
    Went to hospital. Checked me over and he said that I have a high palate and that I have to have an MRI scan of my head, neck and heart. He told me that it might have something to do with my heart and for the life of me I have no idea what he said what it might be.

Fucking worried now
    Hey SpinTires

Im sorry to hear you had some worrying feedback - it's a good thing you got checked out though. I know it's a worrying time for you, but try to keep in mind, they too are unsure and won't know until they do some further checks on you. Not knowing is the worst, it allows you to think all kinds of worrying things, do you know when your scans are going to happen?

You can always keep talking to us on here if you need to :) x
    Thanks. Nope waiting for an appointment

I don't agree with them saying that I have a high palate or that I'm skinny!!! And I don't know that this has anything to do with my head twitching and I'm sure it's because I'm stressed
    Well, hospital next Friday for an MRI. Hope they don't find anything. I just hope it's linked to stress and anxiety.

This is the worse day I've had with my head tingling.
    Hey SpinTires,

Hope you're doing okay - we're here if you want to talk :)
    Thanks. Nothing to say about it really. It comes and goes every day.

I have a follow-up appointment in the first week next month.
    Had a follow up ap last week and the doc said that the scans were clear.....He doesn't know why I have the tingling. He asked me if I was depressed and I said no.....but it could be linked to anxiety and he said to me that he thought I looked anxious.......I guess it's true since I was made redundant in Dec '13 and I'm still unemployed and it's getting me down a lot. blah blah blah.

Might as well kill myself since I won't find a job in the near future. FML