Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If I tell you Christmas is less than 3 months away does that make you feel cheerful, or annoyed because it's too early to be talking about Christmas?

If it makes you feel annoyed, feel reassured, because we aren't planning Christmas here, just this week. Tell us about everything good you're going to do this week, even if none of it is Christmasy.

Comments

• apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Makes me feel "old" - for me Christmas time, also reminds me my birthday will be soon, in January. I can't believe I will be 19, times flies. It will be my last year of being in the "teen" :nervous:

Plans for this week -

Monday: today is a local holiday :) so I'm off uni. I'm very tierd so I plan to be lazy today. Probably should at least tidy my room though :p
    Tuesday- Friday: uni and studying. Tutorials start this week, so a much busier schedule!
    Saturday- Day out with friends.
    Sunday: studying and uni work
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going to Hobbycraft tomorrow, To decorate our awful furniture :D
    Wednesday-Friday I have work...early shift :(
    Saturday *should* be PayDay....
    Sunday...No *current* Plans...
    I'm a little excited that christmas is getting so close just because it gives me a real reason to spoil my gorgeous nephew :d also, christmas jumpers :love:

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I'm a little excited that christmas is getting so close just because it gives me a real reason to spoil my gorgeous nephew :d also, christmas jumpers :love:

:heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    apandav wrote: »
    Makes me feel "old" - for me Christmas time, also reminds me my birthday will be soon, in January. I can't believe I will be 19, times flies. It will be my last year of being in the "teen" :nervous:

Plans for this week -

Monday: today is a local holiday :) so I'm off uni. I'm very tierd so I plan to be lazy today. Probably should at least tidy my room though :p
    Tuesday- Friday: uni and studying. Tutorials start this week, so a much busier schedule!
    Saturday- Day out with friends.
    Sunday: studying and uni work

Make the most of your days off.
    Redhead wrote: »
    I'm going to Hobbycraft tomorrow, To decorate our awful furniture :D
    Wednesday-Friday I have work...early shift :(
    Saturday *should* be PayDay....
    Sunday...No *current* Plans...

The awful furniture will be awesome afterwards. What will you spend your wages on, more deccorating?

Those are good reasons to be excited.
    This year has gone scarily fast!

No plans for this week, really. Running club on Thursday and I think that's it.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I am grinchy when it comes to Christmas!

I'll be working, I'm going bowling after work tomorrow and weekend I'm having my friends come visit!
    plugitin wrote: »
    I am grinchy when it comes to Christmas!

I'll be working, I'm going bowling after work tomorrow and weekend I'm having my friends come visit!

Sounds fun :)
    WayneS wrote: »

Make the most of your days off.

Haha, good idea :d