Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Every superhero has a weakness - what's your "kryptonite"?

AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
Every superhero has a weakness right?

For Superman, it's kryptonite - this mysterious element from the planet krypton that debilitate's his awesome powers.

Weirdly, for Green Lantern it's the colour yellow? Tough guy right?

If you were a superhero, what would be your kryptonite?

It could be cats, or no internet access (god forbid!)? What would yours be and why?

L9WJYK4.jpg

Comments

• apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    My kryptonite would definitely be wasps....... I have a big phobia of wasps. Whenever I see one I move away from it ASAP!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd have two. Cats are 500% one of them. The second one would be becoming too warm, I can't stand it and become irritable. My other half calls me an ice queen because I prefer to be cold. :blush:
  • AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Nix wrote: »
    I'd have two. Cats are 500% one of them. The second one would be becoming too warm, I can't stand it and become irritable. My other half calls me an ice queen because I prefer to be cold. :blush:

I'm in total agreement with that being too warm one. I get so hot and flustered oof it makes me stressed just thinking about it.

On a side note, why do they make changing rooms in shops the hottest place in the universe? I'm always claggy and sweaty when I'm trying on clothes which is just infuriating.
    Mine would be the loud sqeaky-ish noises - you know like if you scrape metal with metal or things like that. Urgh, even the thought makes me shiver.
    Diabetes is my kryptonite .___. Though it is well under control.
  • AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
    Diabetes is my kryptonite .___. Though it is well under control.

That's good that it's under control - I suppose that's one thing we could learn from all of our personal kryptonites, how to keep them under control.
    Belly buttons.....if a Villan showed me his Belly buttons, I think I'd collapse. THEY'RE SO FREAKING SCARY.
    Definitely no internet access! And probably chillies too, I can't stand them!
    Moths and butterflies. Or wasps or bees. Anything of significant size that flies in an enclosed area.

5239944+_d5ce0fbca0d8dbf4eaa51628910380a9.jpg
    My kryptonite would be cottage cheese! Ughhhhh the site of it... haha
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Mine would be the loud sqeaky-ish noises - you know like if you scrape metal with metal or things like that. Urgh, even the thought makes me shiver.

That would be mine too - cringing thinking about it!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Jo7 wrote: »
    My kryptonite would be cottage cheese! Ughhhhh the site of it... haha

I've had an aversion to cottage cheese ever since my form tutor at school likened it to thrush in sex ed. :lol:
    Ewwwwww! haha
    Cottage cheese reminds me of a tracey Beaker episodes....:eek:
    **helen** wrote: »

I've had an aversion to cottage cheese ever since my form tutor at school likened it to thrush in sex ed. :lol:

Eww Helen! :lol: