Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello Friday.

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Yo dudes :wave:

So its that time of the week where we all share our weekend plans. Whether its a chilled out weekend or a full of plans busy weekend.

Soo.. this weekend I am volunteering tomorrow and Sunday catching up on sleep.

What about you guys?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Hurrah for sleep!

I'm getting my washing machine delivered Saturday and then going to check out more of the Big Hoot in Birmingham because I've not seen many of the owls yet!
  • louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    I'm going to a party saturday and then sleeping it off on sunday aha
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm moving house in 5 hours, and then I'm going to cardiff saturday, Unpacking suday.
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Been busy sorting out uni stuff this morning, now being lazy and chilling :) going out with my parents to the retail park tonight - I need a bag for uni and we will probably have dinner when out!

Saturday- mostly lazy day, going to clean my room, sort my desk for starting uni and get organised for first day of classes on Monday!

Sunday- working 8am-2pm. Then chilling the rest of the day and ensuring I'm all organised for uni!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hope people are having nice weekends so far :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "