Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

new member need support

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So im tiara new here im 22 ill be 23 in a week and a half. Im here to make friends but also look for support i have depression bipolar and a rare disorder called conversion disorder which causes me to fall based on stress level. But i want support cause i suffer from depression and ive had more than a few suicide attempts .i think with support i can live to be a good age without i don't know. In return i will offer my own support when it is needed.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to thesite, Tiara. :)

Have you talked to your doctor about this? He could help you a lot and even refer you to a psychologist in your area. Don't be afraid, your doctor can really help.

Please stay on the forum and let us know how you get on.

Poppi
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey there Tiara,

Welcome to TheSite!
    Sounds like you're going through quite a lot of tricky stuff right now, but it's great to see you reaching out.

This place is designed to be safe and supportive, so I look forward to seeing your posts around :)

If you'd like any help with getting set up, take a look around the rest of the welcome centre, particularly the Start Here section.

I'm James by the way, one of the moderators you'll see about the place.
    See you around!
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey there Tiara,

Welcome to TheSite!
    Sounds like you're going through quite a lot of tricky stuff right now, but it's great to see you reaching out.

This place is designed to be safe and supportive, so I look forward to seeing your posts around :)

If you'd like any help with getting set up, take a look around the rest of the welcome centre, particularly the Start Here section.

I'm James by the way, one of the moderators you'll see about the place.
    See you around!
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hi Tiara! :wave:

Welcome to thesite - I hope you find it helpful!

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time recently *hug* s

Have you had any form of treatment eg. Therapy?

Best Wishes,
    Amanda