Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for this bank holiday week? How are you going to make the post-summer transition smooth and positive

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Working and going away on Friday, for the weekend :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    off today wooo, 8-5 shift tuesday to friday wooo...
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Finally moving at the weekend, so everything this week will be centred around packing and preparation!
    Today I'm recovering from Reading Festival, tomorrow it's my colleague's last day at work and the rest of the week should be fairly normal!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Working and going away on Friday, for the weekend :heart:

Where to and who with? Keep thinking of your away trip during the more difficult parts of the week.
    off today wooo, 8-5 shift tuesday to friday wooo...

At least nobody can accuse you of being a lazy teenager.
    plugitin wrote: »
    Finally moving at the weekend, so everything this week will be centred around packing and preparation!
    Today I'm recovering from Reading Festival, tomorrow it's my colleague's last day at work and the rest of the week should be fairly normal!

An easy week is what you need before the move.
    Now I am home back from seeing my lovelies married, my plans for the rest of the week are to build a tree house for someone I love. :)
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Now I am home back from seeing my lovelies married, my plans for the rest of the week are to build a tree house for someone I love. :)

Sounds Perfect :)
    Going out for dinner on Wednesday night with my close friends :)

Other than that, I don't have anything planned! My parents are back to work, so I need to motivate myself. Hmmm.....what to do?

Probably should finishing university shopping this week (got a few bits and bobs to pick up, going to buy some new clothes too).

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Wednesday- going to the cinema with my mum and sister to see the bad education movie + shopping
    Thursday- Nothing, just worrying about college
    Friday- Nothing, just worrying about college
    Saturday- grocery shopping with my parents
    Sunday- Nothing just worrying about starting college on the Tuesday and telling my tutor about my self harm
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
    I'm seeing an architct today with Jenni, one of the family's gentle people and then we are returning to see a sparks about cabling up the tree house. All's going to plan.

Some girlie shopping req'd later. I need another coffee naow though wish the fugging phone would stop ringing just for 5 minutes.

Tonight we are having a meet up of several girlies and have a bbq.
    I'm seeing an architct today with Jenni, one of the family's gentle people and then we are returning to see a sparks about cabling up the tree house. All's going to plan.

Some girlie shopping req'd later. I need another coffee naow though wish the fugging phone would stop ringing just for 5 minutes.

Tonight we are having a meet up of several girlies and have a bbq.

Sounds like. a jam-packed day! Have fun :)
    apandav wrote: »

Sounds like. a jam-packed day! Have fun :)

Providing the day doesn't go DZZZZZT! which is why we've got a sparks coming. We gotta play safe with electricity! :d

Later this evening I'm making crepes. :pancake flip:
    Oh dear, that wouldn't be good! Please stay safe :)

Mmm... Sounds delicious! I made pancakes this morning...... A full 30 seconds in the microwave, does that count? :pancake flip:
    My plans: I'm going heli skiing with Missy and my darlings at Dufourspitze, Zermatt. I'll be gone a few days.
    My plans: I'm going heli skiing with Missy and my darlings at Dufourspitze, Zermatt. I'll be gone a few days.
    4th attempt at posting! :rolleyes:

4th attempt at posting! :rolleyes:

('Empty response) Click OK.
    Its not fucking OK. :banghead:
    6th attempt at posting! rolleyes.gif

Its not fucking OK. banghead.gif
    6th attempt at posting! rolleyes.gif

9th attempt at posting! rolleyes.gif

('Empty response') Click OK.