Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A level results this week!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Is anyone getting their results this week? How are you doing? Maybe you went through it all last year and have some advice to share?

Good luck everyone!! :yes:

Let us know how you get on and look out for any of these results day stereotypes...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Best of luck everyone! Just remember letters and numbers on a bit of paper do not define you, and whatever happens, whether it was what you planned or otherwise its not the end of the world :)
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Good luck to everyone awaiting their exam results! :) Hope you all get what your wishing for but remember there are always other options if need be!

Read the exam stereotypes article out of curiosity. So glad in Scotland we get them by post as that avoids the " Embarrassing parents who insisted on coming" hahah :p Plus I got mine sent by email last year, I got them at like 1am so I could find out without my parents hounding me :)
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    I got DDD for my course!!!!!! :D

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

• Options
    I got DDD for my course!!!!!! :D

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Which course was that Hann? Well done, you sound happy! :d
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    I asked my sister if i could post her results on here and she said its fine, she got a B in english literature D in History and a C in Sociology , she would have four results but she dropped Law early on in the year
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »

Which course was that Hann? Well done, you sound happy! :d

CCLD. Of course I'm happy, it's basically full marks!!!! Josephine I didn't think I could get it!
  • Options
    Good on you @Hannisnotonfire !! :yippe: What will you be doing to celebrate?
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Good on you @Hannisnotonfire !! :yippe: What will you be doing to celebrate?

Might be going to uni, so I has to save up for it, plus i've been treating myself already so :P
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Congratulations to everyone getting their results today!