Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plan Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? Make it an exciting week and share how you plan to do that here.

Comments

• Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Tuesday to Thursday - working all day. Not so fun :( but Thursday is my last day on my full time contract :)
    Then Friday- GP appointment, therapy session, then a party at a friends house at night :)
    Saturday and Sunday - enjoy life, relax, catch up on TV, maybe do some driving practice with my dad

What's everyone else's week like?
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Tuesday- nothing Wednesday- shopping/meal out with family Thursday- go with my sister to get her a level results + update CV Friday- another boring day Saturday- food shopping with my mum Sunday- another boring day
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »
    Tuesday to Thursday - working all day. Not so fun :( but Thursday is my last day on my full time contract :)
    Then Friday- GP appointment, therapy session, then a party at a friends house at night :)
    Saturday and Sunday - enjoy life, relax, catch up on TV, maybe do some driving practice with my dad

What's everyone else's week like?

It sounds like thee second half of your week will be good. Are you going to celebrate the last day of your contract?
  • Options
    jpeople111 wrote: »
    Tuesday- nothing Wednesday- shopping/meal out with family Thursday- go with my sister to get her a level results + update CV Friday- another boring day Saturday- food shopping with my mum Sunday- another boring day

Friday needn't be boring. If your sister did well you can celebrate her results.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »

It sounds like thee second half of your week will be good. Are you going to celebrate the last day of your contract?

Didn't plan to but that's a good idea :) ........ An excuse to do something nice!
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    WayneS wrote: »

Friday needn't be boring. If your sister did well you can celebrate her results.

Yeah thats a great idea, hoping my sister does well
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    I have work till friday...then Saturday I might go shopping for holiday
  • Options
    I'm in Brighton tomorrow until Friday
  • Options
    Spent the last 2 days on holiday in Cornwall, so today is unpacking and recovering from a 10 hour journey! Tomorrow Jack's coming round, and Friday I need to go food shopping. So not really exciting, but I had such a busy weekend I can deal with boring!
  • Options
    apandav wrote: »

Didn't plan to but that's a good idea :) ........ An excuse to do something nice!

Hmm........ What shall I do?!? So much free time, better make the most if it before I start uni soon :)
  • Options
    Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard is bare, so today is shopping day, Tomorrow I hav e a board meeting and the rest of the week can sort itself out.