Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Attachment not found.

Good morning dudes :wave:

I am so ready for the weekend. This weekend is gonna be nice and chilled. I am looking after my nephew for 2 hours tomorrow morning, going to pop into town and buy my mum a birthday present, then Sunday I may go shopping, cos I need some new clothes.

What are you guys all up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Morning :)
    So today I'm doing 8-5 which means that the weekend starts early wooo. Minecraft tomorrow woo. Sunday going town with me mum to do some shopppiinnnggg :)

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Morning :)
    So today I'm doing 8-5 which means that the weekend starts early wooo. Minecraft tomorrow woo. Sunday going town with me mum to do some shopppiinnnggg :)

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

High 5 fellow 8-5'ver shift worker

Have a nice weekend.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Hi :)

Working 10-10 today :( but going out with a friend Saturday :) , Sunday chilling. Off Monday too, got driving lesson.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think I might go out on my bike tomorrow. I may go for a run on Sunday.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Working Friday and Saturday 5-11, shopping for Uni shiz, and cleaning stuff for room Saturday, packing Sunday/Monday - and then Monday driving lesson, then back of to York on Tuesday. I know that isn't just weekend, but it's all really incorporated, busy, busy, busy!! Going to be lazy, but started changing room shiz, like bed sheets, need to wash curtains, and do a Primarni shop by myself, but knowing me I'll end up going into New Look, and all that m'larky.

Oh, and Monday tea drinking at Costa with three friends, as a catch up, but departing cuppa, how emotional :P Oh, and more shopping xxD
    I am going to a bbq this weekend for my littlest friends birthday. She's 1 already!!!
    I'll be seeing family as well.
    Been working all day today, Spontaneous trip to plymouth tomorrow and then working all day sunday