Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans For The Week: No Chat Special

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So chat is closed for a week. What will you do between 8 and 9:30 when you would normaly be in chat?

If you never come to chat, I'd like to see you in there one day. Until then, tell us what positive things you do when chat is on. You may inspire somebody with your incredible ideas.

Comments

• Options
    I fly home tomorrow.

Ukulele club on Wednesday. Thursday, I pick up my new glasses finally and running club.
  • Options
    Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Tuesday- Having a movie day Wednesday- friends birthday party Thursday - dont know Friday- Doctors
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    I fly home tomorrow.

Ukulele club on Wednesday. Thursday, I pick up my new glasses finally and running club.

It's great that when you get home you're straight back into action. And you have a club to show off those new glasses to.
  • Options
    jpeople111 wrote: »
    Tuesday- Having a movie day Wednesday- friends birthday party Thursday - dont know Friday- Doctors

You have the next two days sorted. Think of good things to do if you stay at home on Thursday.
  • Options
    I'm planning on making Playdough animals. Like the immature child I am.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Tomorrow - finish work at 8, dinner with family, watch TV :)
    Wednesday- same as above
    Thursday- not sure, out during the day with a friend, depends what time I get back at!

Overall more or less just relaxing - TV, music or something (I'm such a boring person lol)