Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just been watching Ally McBeal and they were discussing dreams. Does anybody know anything about dream interpretations and or any good places to find out about it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have a page on my site about dreams.
    I dont think dreams can be easily interpreted- maybe not even by anyone except yourself. If you get one of these books that tell you how, they will explain the symbolism of various objects and colours. In my opinion all these things mean different things for different people, so you can only figure out your own dreams by how it actually made you feel at the time.
    my dreams just seem to be bits and bobs of the random thoughts i have had during the day all merged together in one blob
    There are loads of Dream Dictionarys on the internet I would imagine - try using a search engine.
    I have a Dictionary of Dreams, but I don't use it because usually my dreams don't really need interpreting ;)
    Although I dream about dying a lot. I died in McDonalds the other night.
    Apparently dying has something to do with re-birth and changes in your life.... Change my ass - hello?! Where's my man?
    Originally posted by Lexxie*
    I died in McDonalds the other night.

Hmmmmmmm sounds like you're lactose intolerant. Stay off the strawberry shakes :D
    i went 2 weeks with a girl i used 2 fancy in it almost everyday 4 2 weeks:confused: