Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Oh hey Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

fetch?type=thumb&filedataid=17230

Yo dudes :wave:

So it's that time of the week where we can share our weekend plans.

My weekend is looking like, sleep, going to see my Nanna, more sleep. So a chilled one for me.

What are you guys getting up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I will be in London this weekend.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Viewing potential moving options then my friend is coming to visit :)
  • Options
    PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Happy Friday :yippe:
    I am super excited as I am going biscuit decorating! Very random but looks so much fun..expecting to create something like this....
    3yfDl41.jpg
    Will let you know how it goes :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Omg pictures please?
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I'm off on my holibobs :hyper:

Going to Weymouth this weekend for a German Beer festival and then to Cornwall for the rest of the week. Sadly the weather forecast isn't looking so great :grump:

Will miss yooouuus *hug*
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Crikey bob, haven't seen Friday thread in ages, or posted in it, how unobservant of me xxD - And Helen you're always off somewhere or other! Or it's Jo. I swear James is like the stay at office geek xxD

Ooh eh, why you in London Melian? Hat shopping? ;)

How's all the viewings going, Kate? It's always good to have a chinwag with friends, I managed to have a catch up with mine over a cuppa the other day, hahaha. Man, we all found it strange that we were only in high school the other day, and how were pulling our converses up in different cities!!

However, weekend plans, welll, only Sunday now, and were offski to a Wedding which is two hours away but I bought a £345 dress for it, best be worth it, haha!! xxD