Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's Monday. Plan Your Week!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for this week? How are you going to make your week eventful in a positive way?

Comments

• Options
    Was supposed to be going to a Job Interview tomorrow since I've left my current job, But I've conviced myself im not good enough so im not going haha, Wednesday I'm seeing my counsellor and Sunday I'm going to Londonnn
  • Options
    Monday and Tuesday ; No current plans
    Wednesday ; Tattoo time
    Thursday ; Going to the nature reserve and then bowling in the evening
    Friday ; Beach
    Saturday ; Not too sure yet
    Sunday ; Family day out
  • Options
    Monday - correcting a bank muck up which involved having to go to the branch and finding a lovely nursery for little one which we've discovered we can't really afford.
    Tuesday: bed and admin day but also looking after small child so rest is unlikely.
    Wednesday: bed and admin day - actually catching up with admin
    Thursday: might actually get some rest
    Friday: doctors and taking small child to his #%?! mother's for the weekend
    Saturday: actual rest but by this point the flare up I can feel coming on will have probably caught up with me
    Sunday: sending someone else to get small child and pretending the world doesn't exist
  • Options
    No real plans apart from running club and London at the weekend.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    How the running going Melian? I miss jogging with our running soc back at Uni, most running I do now is chase little un around the place, haha!! Hahaha, still getting some sport in, eh!!!

Tattoo Hiccup??! - What off? I've always wanted a tattoo, but yeah, religion and all :P I think I tattoo will take it a tad to far :P

Well, Monday's starting to clear up now, had a driving lesson, started on left turns, crikey, I blank every time xxD Clutch, gear, bike point, mirrors, haha!!! - Canny cope man!!! and spent an hour over at park with little un, crikey exhausted and moods like a roller coaster can't stay up, can't stay down, haha!!

My plans consist of, buying dress for a wedding in Birmingham, going to Manchester to shop for dresses, despite it being an hour and half away by car its the closest asian dress place to us :P - But we know have a random store that sells sarees and suits in our open market, however, nothing appealing!! D: So, that's tomorrow, crikey busy day!

Wednesday, for the life of me, I can't remember, but I recall it was something rather important, I think I'm going back to York to collect the rest of my stuff, haha!! And hand my keys in and all that m'larky!! Or that's happening after Manchester, crikey, I'm not sure :P

Thursday, driving lesson, and chilling for the day, oh and taking a run with older sister, if she actually wants to this time xxD

Friday, not suree!

Saturday, usual, shopping!

Sunday, wedding most of the day!
  • Options
    I seem to have lost my mojo. :( I'm hoping a return to running club will help with this.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Was supposed to be going to a Job Interview tomorrow since I've left my current job, But I've conviced myself im not good enough so im not going haha, Wednesday I'm seeing my counsellor and Sunday I'm going to Londonnn

You underestimate yourself. Go. You may be better than you think you are.
  • Options
    Hiccup wrote: »
    Monday and Tuesday ; No current plans
    Wednesday ; Tattoo time
    Thursday ; Going to the nature reserve and then bowling in the evening
    Friday ; Beach
    Saturday ; Not too sure yet
    Sunday ; Family day out

Thursday sounds like the best day, but the whole week sounds good.
  • Options
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Monday - correcting a bank muck up which involved having to go to the branch and finding a lovely nursery for little one which we've discovered we can't really afford.
    Tuesday: bed and admin day but also looking after small child so rest is unlikely.
    Wednesday: bed and admin day - actually catching up with admin
    Thursday: might actually get some rest
    Friday: doctors and taking small child to his #%?! mother's for the weekend
    Saturday: actual rest but by this point the flare up I can feel coming on will have probably caught up with me
    Sunday: sending someone else to get small child and pretending the world doesn't exist

You're going to be busy. Hopefully the child likes early nights.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    No real plans apart from running club and London at the weekend.

The ruunning may help you do more when you're in London.
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    Monday- was working all day
    Tuesday- Nothing
    Wednesday- Doctors in morning, then going to theme park for friends birthday
    Thursday- Might be going out for lunch with friend
    Friday-work
    Saturday- work
    Sunday- nothing

That's actually the busiest week I've had in a while lol :P normally I just work 3 days a week and that's it!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    That disheartening moment where Wayne reply's to everyone but you o.o
  • Options
    apandavapandav Posts: 2,072 Boards Champion
    When your friend bails on plans :( ...... my only reason to actually get up in the morning, sigh