Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

'I need somewhere to post random shit'

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    IIIII'M GONNA SWIIIIING FROM THE CHANDELIEEEEER
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Man, this Vegan thing is easy! However, really need to be a tad more careful with pack things.
    Sheldon owns only 9 pers of underpants??! - Thats insanity, I own like 28 knickers! Hahaha, like 10 of them are still in their packs :P
    Can't stand Primark knickers though, they tear so easily, and M&S ones are so lovely :3
    Clean bed sheets!! - The joys of being at home, it' doesn't cost you anything to change the bed sheets :P
    However, moms started moaning at me for changing it so many times, hahaha!!! xxxD
    Lovely day in York, however, crikey, couldn't get a leg in, it was that busy! Completely forgot about York event bussyness xxD
    Teacoooow
    You and that word!!!!
    You and that word!!!!

I think you secretly love it so shush :p
    TEACOOOOW :d
    Dare I ask what a teacow is?

I've just eaten a little too much cheesecake, oops.

I think you secretly love it so shush :p

Yes, I totally do, how did you ever guess? o.o - Where did you even pick it up from that's what I'm pondering??!

However, according to Google...
    1. Tea Cow is a term that can be used to sing along to Justin Timberlake's song "TKO". The YouTuber Colleen Ballinger (physcosoprano) made a point by saying that it doesn't sound like Justin Timberlake says TKO, it sounds like he says TEA COW.29 Nov 2014

However, I'm guessing that's not the angle you're going for? Unless you're a secretly have an obsession for Justin Timberlake that I know nothing about??! ;)
    Melian wrote: »
    Dare I ask what a teacow is?

I've just eaten a little too much cheesecake, oops.

Nom! What kinda cheesecake?!
    It was a New York Lemon Cheesecake

Having a small head is a pain in the arse. I'm trying to get hold of a hat. The hats for adults are far too big. The hats for children are a bit too childish. I need something small enough that will stay on my head when it's windy! Sunhats are rubbish - they don't stay on!
    Crikey, what kinda hats have you looked at so far?

It's strange, when I'm fasting I love looking at food, love food shows, etc. It makes me less hungry, but then more hungry at the same time xxD
    Something like this and this both are far too big...
    Crikey bob!! - You can't even adjust hats like you can with cloths!!
    Have you seen hats from Not on the high street? - http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/slumberbugs/product/indigo-girls-floppy-sun-hat-by-millmook - Some of them might treat your fancy, from the kids section.
    Or look into drawstring hats? o.o Ones you can tighten? Man, I love hats, but canny wear them xxD
    How many pairs of shoes do you own? I think I have about 4 pairs of trainers and 3 pairs of 'smart shoes' ... Helen once told me of a friend that had 300 pairs of shoes!! :crazyeyes Enjoying this new random general chat thread btw :thumb:
    Jo7 wrote: »
    How many pairs of shoes do you own? I think I have about 4 pairs of trainers and 3 pairs of 'smart shoes' ... Helen once told me of a friend that had 300 pairs of shoes!! :crazyeyes Enjoying this new random general chat thread btw :thumb:

I have at least 9 pairs of the same shoe, but I only ever wear the one pair
    I only have three pairs of shoes :lol: uggs, high heel-ish boots, and then a pair of converse - like the weirdest mixture ever!
    Also, yes, I got the saying "Teacow" from Colleen :)

Teacoooow :d you should listen to her saying it!
    My nephew is a snuggly wuggly bunny baba :heart:
    Is it nearly bedtime!? XD
    Weather is ick today Mann, makes a nice change because it's rather chilly! I can wear a coat :d
    I only have three pairs of shoes :lol: uggs, high heel-ish boots, and then a pair of converse - like the weirdest mixture ever!

You're high heels boots are still at mine. Our little one has 13 pairs of shoes. I bought her new slippers on Saturday from York too xxD

I have more pairs of running shoes than that! I have something like 5 pairs of running shoes, 1 pair of walking shoes and 1 pair of trainers
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    My colleague has so many shoes she has to keep them in the back of her (large estate) car - about 100 pairs in there!

I have 15 max. 3 sets of trainers, walking boots, 3 heels, 3 smart then just casual shoes too!