Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Issues post upgrade - tell us about them here!

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes! I hated the notification bit but now it's amazing! Y'all are getting there because you work so hard :)
    James wrote: »
    P.s. Has anyone noticed that the notifications centre now looks beautiful?! :d (well, at least in the sense that it works!)

:yippe:

• JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Is anyone else having probs with the mark forum all read not working.

Or even if I click the posts individual they still show up as not read. :s

The 'mark forums read' function should now work properly! :thumb:
    I'm fed up.

I have hundreds of PMs to delete before I'm able to send/receive more PMs, yet I can't delete any. I tick the boxes (or click select all) and then delete but nothing happens - the messages don't move to trash. Erghhhhhhhhhhh
    I'm fed up.

I have hundreds of PMs to delete before I'm able to send/receive more PMs, yet I can't delete any. I tick the boxes (or click select all) and then delete but nothing happens - the messages don't move to trash. Erghhhhhhhhhhh

Hey ysh,

Humm, how odd! Deleting PMs worked during our testing.. In my experience, it can take a min or two to process after clicking 'delete'

Can you let us know what browser & platform/device you're using? (e.g. Chrome on Windows)

I wonder if it's related to the quantity you're trying to delete. Are you able to delete just one?

In any case, I'll flag it with our tech team. The more info we have, the better :)

If you like I can delete your sent messages (or all of them if you don't want to keep any)?

Thanks yellow!
    I've tried using safari and chrome on iPad.

Happens when I try to delete one or select all and move to trash. Comes up with message saying 'selected messages have been moved to trash', but then they haven't. Just gone back and checked and still not working.

Shame to not be able to choose which PMs in deleting, but sure can you please delete my sent items for now just in case that's enough.....
    Hmm, interesting. We can't seem to replicate this issue, so it's hard to know what's happening.
    Nevertheless, I've changed some settings in the back-end - can you try again now?
    Mark forums read still isn't working for me!
    ninaballet wrote: »

That's puzzling.. :yeees:

Can you tell us what browser/device you're using?
    It works for us, although it can take a while to load the changes..
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    ninaballet wrote: »

Same with me, and on mobile I can't even get to that section, of mark all.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

That's puzzling.. :yeees:

Can you tell us what browser/device you're using?
    It works for us, although it can take a while to load the changes..

Chrome on my tablet :)
    The whats new tab doesn't work for me using chrome on the mobile version of the boards.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    noted, thanks guys :)

Narna, what do you see when you try to see 'What's New'? Could you upload a screenshot?
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Posting has been sooooooo slow this week. Talking about 30 seconds each post!
    On the 'what's new' section, it comes up saying someone has posted in a thread, but when you open the thread there's no post there? idk if I've worded this well
    plugitin wrote: »
    Posting has been sooooooo slow this week. Talking about 30 seconds each post!

Heya, yeah it has been a little slow. Speed is one of those ongoing things we're trying to work on, though unfortunately there's only so much we can do as much of it is to do with the software the boards runs on.
    Hiccup wrote: »
    On the 'what's new' section, it comes up saying someone has posted in a thread, but when you open the thread there's no post there? idk if I've worded this well

Hey Hiccup - do those missing posts all start with: 'Reply to:' by any chance?
    Hey Hiccup - do those missing posts all start with: 'Reply to:' by any chance?

Nope, not that I can see

Nope, not that I can see

Okay, thanks for letting us know :)
    Is this on mobile by the way (but not tapatalk)?
    A small non-issue:
    This most users online thing makes no sense at all - yesterday, it said it was 1000 and something. Today, it's saying the most users online was today some time and was 721. Weird. It keeps doing that!
    Melian wrote: »
    A small non-issue:
    This most users online thing makes no sense at all - yesterday, it said it was 1000 and something. Today, it's saying the most users online was today some time and was 721. Weird. It keeps doing that!

Hey Melian,

Thanks for flagging that - usually the number of users online is quite high because it includes people reading the boards who aren't logged in as well as internet bots etc. It is a bit strange that it says the highest ever was today and that it's only 727. We'll keep an eye on it!

Cheers :)

Okay, thanks for letting us know :)
    Is this on mobile by the way (but not tapatalk)?

Nope, on laptop. Using google chrome :)

Nope, on laptop. Using google chrome :)
    Mines doing the same as Hiccup said, on mobile chrome

Same thing keeps happening too me
    On mobile chrome and laptop chrome
    I can't see my avatar on the posts, only on my profile.