Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Really not doing well

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Hiccup - sounds like you had some pretty intense feelings on Saturday. How are you feeling now?

I'm interested you mention you might be going back to college which sounds really positive for you. Finding things you enjoy outside of work may help you to find some contentment in life again as well as that motivation and hope that you seem to be finding it hard to hold on to at the moment.

It's hard to feel stuck and on your own so it's natural to look for a way out from that pain. However, I know I speak for lots of us hear who value having you around and want to help in any way we can *hug*

It might be worth looking on the local advice finder to see if there are any support groups in your area you could try or youth counselling/drop in services. Youth access has a good tool for looking up local services too: http://www.youthaccess.org.uk/find-your-local-service/

Let us know how you're doing.
  • Options
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Hey Hiccup - sounds like you had some pretty intense feelings on Saturday. How are you feeling now?

I'm interested you mention you might be going back to college which sounds really positive for you. Finding things you enjoy outside of work may help you to find some contentment in life again as well as that motivation and hope that you seem to be finding it hard to hold on to at the moment.

It's hard to feel stuck and on your own so it's natural to look for a way out from that pain. However, I know I speak for lots of us hear who value having you around and want to help in any way we can *hug*

It might be worth looking on the local advice finder to see if there are any support groups in your area you could try or youth counselling/drop in services. Youth access has a good tool for looking up local services too: http://www.youthaccess.org.uk/find-your-local-service/

Let us know how you're doing.

Nothing's changed, I still feel the same. I still want everything to stop, even if it's just for a little while.

I've looked on there before, my general area is pretty useless for mental health support, especially when you're over 18.

I feel like shit and like I'm unimportant to the world. Reaching out is pointless, sometimes it's just better to let everything win
  • Options
    I wish I could disappear, I wish I was no longer part of this world. I wish there was something that could take all the pain away and make things stop. I wish it was over
  • Options
    I miss the times when people actually cared, the times when they didn't only care to make themselves look good or when they were called out for not caring
  • Options
    I may as well just give up, it seems like the most logical answer. Seems like the best thing for everyone.
    I'm so fucking done with people and everything and everyone. I'm so angry and I just don't care anymore. Life's a joke, people are a joke. All of this is a joke.
  • Options
    What's been going on Hiccup?
  • Options
    Eh what's the point, it's not like anyone cares anyway
  • Options
    I care :yes:

Looking back over this thread, I can see that lots of members of the community here care too.

We're here if you want to talk *hug*
  • Options
    They stopped caring a long time ago. I'm not just on about people here, I'm on about people I actually know. Nobody gives a fuck what's the point in even trying?
  • Options
    I'm not too sure why I'm alive, how much simpler everything would be if I was dead, or if my parents never had me. So many people would be a lot happier, I don't blame them though. So many people's lives would be a lot easier simply because they'd never have met me.

I'm not too sure why I keep posting on here, or why I even still have an account on here. Sure it was nice when I was part of the community, but when you're not part of the community it's quite pointless. Everything is pointless nowadays.

Dying is an appealing thought
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hiccup,

You seem to know what life without you holds, sadly it's not predictable at all. The things is, YOU are here, and you are without doubt wanted here. Yeah, life is pretty shit sometime, but there are also good times, times you've had positive influences on your friends, often in our darkest of times we forget those moments, and I know it's difficult as hell thinking about those moments when you're feeling low, but they are there. I was once told that, we all have a purpose in life, that we were all bought on to earth to change it a bit, not so the world knows, etc. It could be as simple as planting plants, etc. But we don't know what the purpose is just yet. You're still so young, and by the looks of it and knowing you etc. You have a future you want ahead of you. - How are plans for University going? I know you looked at one local to me, how did you find that?

Every time I post I tell myself 'I don't know why I'm posting here' - And often leaves me wondering what I'm looking for. But I personally just use this place as a place to rant, to have people listen to me, just a place to blow of some steam and let it all out to - Because letting it out anywhere is better than keeping it locked in. However I can assure you, you are apart of the community. - I can relate to the fact that the community has changed a lot over the past 2-3 years, and often older users can get lost in all the change happening. But you'll constantly have that small group off people on here, who can't help but care!!

Has something happened tonight that has bought on feeling of suicide? - Please keep reaching out to us, Hiccup. That's what were here for.

Best wishes,
    Whispers ^.^

Edit: Plus, even if I never show it and always have a cold shoulder, I care, or I wouldn't have have sat up properly getting out of my warm bed to reply if I didn't. Always a message away Hiccup.