Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Last Post

1522523524525526528»

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Need a pee, then going to try sleeping again :heart:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Not that you guys really needed to know that, but nobodys on so I may as well just spamalamadingquack!
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Check you getting us to 16000

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Crikey bob, bub, you went on a proper spamming spree last night didn't you!?
  • Options
    We like to drink with butterfly, 'cause butterfly is our mate, and when we drink with butterfly, she gets it down in 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.
  • Options
    At 8.25 in the morning XD
  • Options
    The worse thing about downing all of this alcohol is that I always need a million pee's, and that's not fun when I'm sat in an appointment with one of my workers. Had to go for a pee four times yesterday, but worked out quite well because my worker and I were walking about for a bit because we finished first appointment earlier than expected, and we were early for that one so went for a pee beforehand.
  • Options
    I say four times yesterday, I mean four times in the space of just over an hour.
  • Options
    It's weird singing that downing alcohol song and using the name butterfly O.o
  • Options
    Is it me or is this week going stupidly slow? Want the other blood test results back mann
  • Options
    Hope it's a clear result so that doctor can figure out what medication to give me. Unless there is no medication for it and I'm just going to carry on drinking and buggering everything up
  • Options
    I should get ready, need to set off in an hour. And need to down more alcohol in the meantime :d
  • Options
    I'm ready early! Crikey, I bet I look a right mess. The good thing about being at least tipsy is that I don't give a shit about how I look - is easy to accept I'm fat and ugly.
  • Options
    HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    If I'm completely honest I prefer it at the last place. Most of the kids cry when I go near them. Last place, only one cried but got used to me later in the day. Started at 9 and already on dinner. Wtf. I'm going to be so hungry later. Then again I can't speak for those doing Ramadan

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

• Options
    I love that song by Jason derulo. Canny remember what it's called though XD
  • Options
    I think icdrank too much O.o
  • Options
    I drank*. Don't even seem to be able to edit on phone. Crikey bob.
  • Options
    But yeah, don't seem to be able to stand up straight XD
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey everyone,

We're a bit worried that this thread isn't really a very constructive place and that it's perhaps taking the place of more helpful conversations in more appropriate threads (such as the I need a hug thread, the ranty thread and more specific, personal threads).

It also feels like it's morphed into something quite different from its original purpose. Remember this?
    It's been done here before, let's have it again! The person on top, also known as the last poster, wins, simple as!

I win ;)

So for these reasons, we've decided to close the thread.
    I hope that makes sense to everyone.

We'd really encourage everyone who posts here regularly to drop into the threads I mentioned above and/or start your own!

Cheers guys :)
This discussion has been closed.