Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Prom night!

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Anyone had one recently or got one coming up?

Outfit sorted?

If prom is a distant memory for you, share your memories here :)

I remember teasing my little bro for wearing a shirt to match his girlfriends dress :razz:

Comments

• Options
    ShatteredSecretsShatteredSecrets Posts: 186 Helping Hand
    On Monday it will be exactly 4 years since my prom! Makes me feel soooo old! I went with my best friend at the time as literally 3 weeks before, all of my group of girl friends had all fallen out! So we went together and his tie matched my dress and it was amazing :P People always thought we were a couple so we just lived up to their labels! It was quite funny tho :')

The thing I found sooo weird about prom was that people who I had never spoken to came up to me and complimented me on how I looked. I can still remember everything about it. However looking back at photos my dress was so low cut I looked practically naked quite a bit! However, it was still such an amazing night and a great way to end your school days! :hyper::naughty::wave: I'm so glad I decided to go! Even if it was last minute :love:

I am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Sounds like such a good night SS - its really funny when you look back on a dress and think 'woah, really?' - happy memories :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My prom was a year ago in June and I loved it so much! It was such a great night to spend with all your friends especially if your all going different ways after school. Its such a good night to think back too:)
  • Options
    StephSteph Posts: 448 Listening Ear
    Hi @BumbleBee99 thanks for posting on this thread :heart: As this thread is quite old now the last post was from 2015 we're going to close it now. But feel free to make your own thread if you want to talk more about it :yes:
This discussion has been closed.