Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan a Summer Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's the beginning of what will hopefully be a summery week. What do you intend to do that will make your week as summerry as the weather? Share every incredible plan here.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm hoping the weather gets cold - canny stand this heat mann.

My week consists of far too many appointments. Again. But I'm seeing my gorgeous nephew a lot too :d
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    My week is work work work and London on Friday!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Well, I was supposed to be at an induction today however the place never called. So this week so far no plans except Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto 5.
    Just got a phone call, starting Wednesday, they wanted me to start tomorrow so I asked for a days notice.
    I'm hoping the weather gets cold - canny stand this heat mann.

My week consists of far too many appointments. Again. But I'm seeing my gorgeous nephew a lot too :d

Well at least you get to see your nephew. How about a plan for before and after the appointments?
    My week is work work work and London on Friday!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Keep thinking of London and work will be bettter.
    Well, I was supposed to be at an induction today however the place never called. So this week so far no plans except Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto 5.

What you need to know you'll find out eventually.. What will you do when you aren't playing games?
    WayneS wrote: »

What you need to know you'll find out eventually.. What will you do when you aren't playing games?

Grand Theft Auto 5, doing heists. Minecraft, not sure yet/