Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Non popping bubble wrap...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, someone has invented non popping bubble wrap. Just why?! That's part of the fun...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Seriously!? Imma NEVER by that then. I LOVE popping the left over bubbles when I use it. What a goof. The majority of people that buy bubble wrap is to spend hours popping the bubbles.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    People buy bubble wrap? I thought it came if you bought glass things and technology xxD
    People buy bubble wrap? I thought it came if you bought glass things and technology xxD

Hahahahaha :lol:
    Well that as well, but yeah, peeps can buy bubble wrap if they want to :p
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    However we have something similar to bubbly wrap that you wrap things in, but doesn't pop! Surely it already exists thenn :P
    Omg. When I ordered my fish for my tank the bubble wrap they came packed with was like this. Not gonna lie, I really wasn't impressed. ;) Tbf though it does a better job!
    However we have something similar to bubbly wrap that you wrap things in, but doesn't pop! Surely it already exists thenn :P

That weird tube stuff?
    The stuff I had looked exactly like bubble wrap but each bubble wasn't closed off, so when you pressed one the air just went elsewhere.
    Petrichor wrote: »
    The stuff I had looked exactly like bubble wrap but each bubble wasn't closed off, so when you pressed one the air just went elsewhere.

That sounds like a right let down - I'm sorry you had to go through that :p
    :lol: