Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

feeling low :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
thing been really up in the air i am feeling so low and confused about life me and my other half don't no what to do where to go :'(

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey.
    Just wanted to offer you *hug*s
    Sorry to hear things are difficult. Do you have any support in place?
    Also do you want to talk more about what your feeling/thinking? We are here for you.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thank you means a lot no I really don't have support in place have to deal with it all on my own I guess I could try talking about it may help
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Hey Sianloveronald :wave:

I Hope you are feeling a little brighter today. I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing?

Have you given anymore thought to talking through some of the things you have going on. If you can tell us a bit more we may be able to help and offer some support. As BananaMonkey said we are here to listen.

Take care
    PGreen wrote: »
    Hey Sianloveronald :wave:

I Hope you are feeling a little brighter today. I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing?

Have you given anymore thought to talking through some of the things you have going on. If you can tell us a bit more we may be able to help and offer some support. As BananaMonkey said we are here to listen.

Take care

hello thank you that sweet :) umm not really things ar still the same I found out my other was cheating on me he kick me out and found out he still live in the flat with the woman he cheated on me with we are working things out but I cant trust him I am at my mother and he there with her so my head going mad with all sort he say he working and I wont to believe him but after whats happen I just cant just wont get a place for us so we can sort things out
    thank you means a lot don't have anyone to talk to so have to deal with it on my own I love him he means everything to me and wont to sort this out but feel like I don't no what he wonts to do with me or anything
    Hey there Sianloveronald :wave:

What a lovely screen name - really made me smile! Sian is really pretty :d

Im sorry to hear about your other half, that must have been quite a shock for you to find out they were cheating on you. It sounds like there is quite a lot going on for you, so firstly well done for talking to us here. You can sometimes feel such a range of things when you go through something like this, you feel angry and upset that they have let you down, and betrayed your trust in them. It can make the situation really messy and very hard for you to work out what you want to do next.

It might help for you to have a read through this article on TheSite which talks about what to do if you find out you have been cheated on. It's totally ok to feel upset and a bit all over after something like this has happened. Remember to be as kind as possible to yourself, and don't worry about being unsure about what you want to do next. You will have all sorts of emotions flying around - of course you still have feelings for your partner, but you need to think carefully about what you want in the future, whether building the trust back up is an option for you both.

Don't rush into making a decision straight away, give it some thought and some time, and see how you feel. I hope this helps you a little bit, and if you want to - you can always chat to us here :yes:

Look after yourself x
    thank you :) like your name to :)

not the frist time he done It I was getting on with my life and he comes back in it and kicks me donw again I love him more than thing and if he wont to sort it out I will I have not been well he at the place we had together with other other woman just wont to give up on life now had enghon now cant be ass to carry on living anymore :'(
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    It's so great that you feel that you can share and talk to us on here Sianloveronald, talking things over should hopefully help :)

As TamsinJo said Breaking up with someone you love very much can be extremely upsetting. The fact that this isn’t the first time it’s happened to you doesn’t make it easier. Sometimes, when you’ve been through an experience before and are aware of the pain you’ll feel and the time it will take to heal, it can be even harder to deal with than the first time.

Don't rush yourself to move on and to get over your feelings, take as much time as you must want to. Maybe you can take comfort from the fact that you have got through this before and started to build back up your life. So this means that you can do this again, even if right now it doesn't feel like that. Try to go out as much as you can. Simply having people around you, even if you’re not talking about the break-up, will help. It will distract you from thinking about your ex and it will remind you that there is a world outside him as well as helping to rebuild your confidence.

Remember none of this is your fault. It sounds like you have really tried to make this relationship work. Sometimes, however much you love someone, you can’t always make them happy and vice versa. Your ex may have some issues he needs to work through on his own and by sleeping with other girls, it may be that he isn’t ready for a committed relationship. It’s always easy to blame yourself but just because someone has broken up with you doesn't mean you’re worthless, you will have lots to offer to the right person. :yes:
    PGreen wrote: »
    It's so great that you feel that you can share and talk to us on here Sianloveronald, talking things over should hopefully help :)

As TamsinJo said Breaking up with someone you love very much can be extremely upsetting. The fact that this isn’t the first time it’s happened to you doesn’t make it easier. Sometimes, when you’ve been through an experience before and are aware of the pain you’ll feel and the time it will take to heal, it can be even harder to deal with than the first time.

Don't rush yourself to move on and to get over your feelings, take as much time as you must want to. Maybe you can take comfort from the fact that you have got through this before and started to build back up your life. So this means that you can do this again, even if right now it doesn't feel like that. Try to go out as much as you can. Simply having people around you, even if you’re not talking about the break-up, will help. It will distract you from thinking about your ex and it will remind you that there is a world outside him as well as helping to rebuild your confidence.

Remember none of this is your fault. It sounds like you have really tried to make this relationship work. Sometimes, however much you love someone, you can’t always make them happy and vice versa. Your ex may have some issues he needs to work through on his own and by sleeping with other girls, it may be that he isn’t ready for a committed relationship. It’s always easy to blame yourself but just because someone has broken up with you doesn't mean you’re worthless, you will have lots to offer to the right person. :yes:

thank you but i don't feel like i do he brocken me right down i don't no who i am anymore feel lost i jst wont to stop feeling like this but ever where i go it makes me think of him as he every where i been :'( i cnt cope with it anymore just wont to give up :'( he move on he happy and left me brocken and die inside :'(