Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

30 Days Wild

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Yo dudes. :wave:

10245941_1375228546098175_1496305509_n.jpg

Soo? Do people enjoy nature and being outside? If you answered yes then the wildlife trust has the perfect challenge for you.

They are encouraging people to make nature part of their life everyday throughout the month of june. When you do something to do with nature use the hashtags #30wilddays to share what you have seen and inspire others.

Here are some ideas to get you started

-sitting outside eating your lunch

-closing your eyes and listening to the plants and animals

Do feel free to share your pictures on this thread, and we can all inspire and encourage others.

To get started you can sign up to #30dayswild you dont have to sign up, however its free and quick to sign up and the website has lots of ideas.

Myself and baa ram ewe came across it and wanted to share it on the boards as being outside is often linked with helping mental health.

It would be cool to get others involved :thumb:

Have fun!

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've signed up for this! :hyper:
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Mine for today was seeing all the flowers on my way to work this morning in the sunshine.
    Seeing all the different colours made me smile.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Mine for today was seeing all the flowers on my way to work this morning in the sunshine.
    Seeing all the different colours made me smile.
    The first day of this it was a sunny morning, so I sat outside in the garden listening to the birds.
    Today I went for a walk in the woods and saw some rabbits.
    Ive kind of neglected this thread but how are people who have signed up finding it?

:heart:
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I never signed up, but I'm out in nature a lot.
    Love the summer and being outside :heart:
    plugitin wrote: »
    I never signed up, but I'm out in nature a lot.
    Love the summer and being outside :heart:

Thats cool kate :heart:
    I have been a bit slack on this too but I have really enjoyed following the hashtag on twitter and seeing all the images :)

I've also posted the odd one or two but not every day.. how about your Narna?

I haven't been following the hashtag but I absolutely adore nature and spend the majority of my time outside on a typical day. I'll share the picture of yesterdays view :heart:
    I've managed to keep up but only because I walk home through the park a lot and do go on lots of little walks. Love being outside. The hashtag is good, it has been nice to see what everyone has been doing.