Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan A Positive Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you planning to do this week? Share all your positive and awesome ideas for making the week better, more manageable and less stressful, right here.

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Work work work work work work work work.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Far too many appointments, a few forms I need to fill out at some point but I dislike forms with a passion so I'll probably put that off for as long as I possibly can :p will be watching a film with sister at some point. Will be going to someone's house and getting drunk a few times this week probably. And obviously catching up with my amazing friends and my little bub. Oh, and obviously will be on TheSite at some point :)
    And lots of walking! Which I keep putting off at the moment because blurgh, but I like walking.
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Work today and tomorrow.
    Wednesday, interview, college, meal with friends
    Thursday hopefully not working same with Friday.
    Packing for my holiday next week (and panicking that I've forgotten something!)
    Work work work work work work work work.

What about when you aren't working?
    Far too many appointments, a few forms I need to fill out at some point but I dislike forms with a passion so I'll probably put that off for as long as I possibly can :p will be watching a film with sister at some point. Will be going to someone's house and getting drunk a few times this week probably. And obviously catching up with my amazing friends and my little bub. Oh, and obviously will be on TheSite at some point :)

Watching films is better than completing forms. If you fill the forms in before it's time to do the bettter things, the bettter things may help you get the forms out of your mind.
    Work today and tomorrow.
    Wednesday, interview, college, meal with friends
    Thursday hopefully not working same with Friday.

It's great that you have a meal to look forward. The second half of the week may be more enjoyable than the first.
    Melian wrote: »
    Packing for my holiday next week (and panicking that I've forgotten something!)

Don't forget th ukulele. Playing that on the journey will make it a thousand timesbettter for everybodyl.
    I'm working all week...:(
    and someones given me my cold back! so no doing fun stuff!
    WayneS wrote: »

What about when you aren't working?

Then id be sleeping.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Work.Sleep.Repeat (hahaha) my life.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Work, gym, walking on the hills because the weather is going to be amazing!
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Found out I'm in work till Friday.