Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm new to the discussion boards.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello.

I am new to the discussion boards. I been in the chat room a lot and I love it, everyone is so nice and lovely.
My name is Jessica, But people call me Jessie Or J or Jess its up to you really! I'm 15.... I'm a summer baby.
I have a big family.... more lots of step sisters and step brothers, I live with my dad and some siblings, as well I live with my nana
and some of my cousins.

My hobbies include- Irish dancing, Watching movies, Playing with my baby brother and sisters! As well as this I enjoy going out and exploring new places, Shopping, Looking good, Eating crisps.

I'm muslin, I don't eat meat or have over 18s drinks. If you want to know more just ask! :)

Jessica

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Jess! Great to hear you settled in so well. Welcome to the community. :wave:
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Jess :)

Welcome to TheSite boards!
    I see you've already signed up to our confidentiality pledge, which is great! I guess you've been looking around, so you may have seen this thread already.

Feel free to get stuck in and I look forward to seeing you around :)

James (mod)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there Jess,

Welcome to TheSite boards! It's great to have you here :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Warm welcomes to TheSite.org message boards Jessica I'm also a Muslim, it's great to have you as part of TheSite community :wave: