Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans for when you aren't doing or revising for exams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you havve exams this week? Somme of you may be anxious about your exams, worried about ffailing etc. You will want to spend hours revising, but it is important that as well as revising, you do other things to give your mind a rest and reducee the stress. What are those other things?

If you don't havve exams, what will you do in your free time?

Comments

• Options
    I have two days off work however I have to go to Brisotl and attempt to pick something up that I'm not sure is even there anymore, Then I'm back work wednesday and then off again thursday to go Leicster
  • Options
    Sorting out this shit with LCS and EDF. Urgh. Just hope this hasn't ocked my credit rating up.

And sorting out last minute holiday stuff.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I have two days off work however I have to go to Brisotl and attempt to pick something up that I'm not sure is even there anymore, Then I'm back work wednesday and then off again thursday to go Leicster

What will you do in Bristol if it isn't there? I can't remember if you've been to Leicester before.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Sorting out this shit with LCS and EDF. Urgh. Just hope this hasn't ocked my credit rating up.

And sorting out last minute holiday stuff.

You'll have earned yourself a holiday after sorting out the stressful stuff.
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »

What will you do in Bristol if it isn't there? I can't remember if you've been to Leicester before.
    Bristol didn't have the thing I wanted i rang them up and they got rid of it a year ago *boo* So I'm not going, I did however go shopping in worcester instead...
    I haven't been t leicester before