Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

App Testers Wanted!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:wave:

Are you 16-25?

Do you like using apps or online tools to help you manage your wellbeing?

Would you like to help pioneer a new app review page on TheSite.org?

We are looking for people who are interested in, or already using, apps to help manage wellbeing - you might use a mood diary or a meditation app for example.

We’ll need you to help out during the week commencing Monday 1st June, finishing on Friday 5th June.

What will I need to do?
We’ll give you 3 apps to try out and provide you with a template to submit your app reviews throughout the week. You’ll need to be able to commit to about 3 hours in total in order to take part.

We’ll reimburse you for any ‘paid-for’ apps that we ask you to review and at the end of the week we’ll also ask you to vote for your favourite.

This is a great chance to feed into a new area of our work and to add your voice to how we work with apps in the future here on TheSite.org. You may also find that you discover your new favourite app and learn new ways to look after yourself along the way :thumb:

Where do I sign up?
If you’d like to take part and can commit to a few hours over the week from 1-5th June then please sign up here.

You will then receive an email to let you know that your application has been accepted and we'll contact you on Monday 1st June with all the details you need to start testing.

Any questions, let me know :yes:

Comments

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    *bump* still recruiting for this - could do with a few more male participants :thumb:
    *bump* still recruiting for this - could do with a few more male participants :thumb:
    Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far - looking for three more people to test physical health and fitness apps specifically.