Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i wish i was not here any more :'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I h8 where I am right now in life where I am staying I just wont to end it all but then I am to much of a chicken to do it so h8 myself even more god why is everything so hard :'( I just wish I could go to sleep and never wake up again H8 LIFE right now !!!!!!!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sorry to hear that. This must be really hard for you I'm sure.

Only your not on your own and it may feel like it to you but there's others who are on there own two and understand how you feel.

We're here if you ever need to talk and there'a always someone here to talk to.

Are you receiving any support at the moment?

Remember The Samaritans are here if you ever need to talk or someone to listen.

x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey there, I just posted on your other thread about housing bands. I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult at the moment. I can understand that sometimes things get too much for us. Is there anyone you can talk things through with? A friend someone you trust? You mention where you live -what's going on in the place you live? Are you able to give anymore information about this to see if we can help?
    :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I h8 where I am right now in life where I am staying I just wont to end it all but then I am to much of a chicken to do it so h8 myself even more god why is everything so hard :'( I just wish I could go to sleep and never wake up again H8 LIFE right now !!!!!!!!

Hello Sian,

Things sounds really difficult at the moment, but you've taken a positive first step by reaching out to support on TheSite.org message boards. I noticed you posted this thread quite a few hours ago, how are you doing at the moment? What's been going on to leave you at such a low point? - It's worth noting that TheSite.org isn't here for crisis support, however, we can support you through the difficult times - If you did ever feel at risk or danger, I urge you to call 111 or present yourself at A&E.

A user above messaged Samaritans, who are a great listening service, have you ever called a helpline when you've been struggling? Or you could try Papyrus - https://www.papyrus-uk.org/help-advice/about-hopelineuk - Let us know how it goes if you do choose to call a helpline.

However, just remember you're not alone, and you don't have to go through this alone, were here for you - would you like to tell us a tad bit more about whats going on for you at the moment? :heart:

Best wishes,
    Whispers