Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plan Your Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's your last bank holiday until August. Tell us what you're going to do with it, and how you plan to make this week a good week.

Comments

• HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    Today I'll be watching YouTube and playing Town of Salem.
    Probably doing this all week.
    One day I'll be going shopping.
    One day I'll be doing my placement book.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm seeing Pitch Perfect 2 later :hyper:
    Hoping to see a friend on Wednesday. But it depends how I feel. Not well at all.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    ella! wrote: »
    I'm seeing Pitch Perfect 2 later :hyper:

You're so lucky :heart: - Let us know what ya' think of it! Hoping to see when I go back home :heart:

Going back home tomorrow :3
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Working, working and working. As usual.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Hann - You could buy some new games when you go shopping.
    Ella - Enjoy it. Who are you going with?
    Melian - I hope you get better soon. This will either cheer you up or make you feel worse.

I thought of you this weekend. We had a big ukulele festival in Huddersfield and somebody came all the way from Bermuda to perform.
    Whispers - are you looking forward to the summer holiday? What will you do with all that time?
    Demand a bank holiday.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Going home tomorrow, getting father to pick me up, need to start moving everything out. It's physically exhausting to pack :( Packed most o it, just need some boxes, which dad said he would bring over tomorrow :3 - But sadly won't be able to take it all home, so have to kinda decide what I want to take and what I don't. Want to take ALL my cloths home, and they don't seem to fit in a small luggage and three bags, why do I have so much cloths?

Being involved in research thing tomorrow at Uni, need to remember to return books, or I'll start being charged for them xxD..Where ever they are o.o

Just a minor panic moment there, then remember I had returned them, ahahaha!! xxD
    WayneS wrote: »
    Melian - I hope you get better soon. This will either cheer you up or make you feel worse.

I thought of you this weekend. We had a big ukulele festival in Huddersfield and somebody came all the way from Bermuda to perform.

Thanks! We met up yesterday. Sadly, I'm no better.
    Finally feeling better :)

Not got much else planned for this week - parents on Sunday and probably running on Saturday.